chapter 1 part 3

"Its just the hotel manager babes", Michael says and I sigh in relief. Michael unlocks the door and opens it.

"I'm sorry to bother you sir, but there are some police men outside asking about a bank robery and they've asked for everyone who's staying here to step out for a room check.", the man says.

"Ok, we'll be out in a little while I just need to get dressed first", Michael says.

"Ok, sir but they want y'all out in 5 minutes", the man says looking through the room.

"I understand well be out in 3 minutes", Michael says and closes the door.

"There on to us, you know the drill get all your stuff ready were leaving", Michael says rushing to his clothes.

    I quickly grab our guns and put it in the same bag as the money and grab my clothes and put it on right away. I locked the front door and went around the room making sure we left without a trace. I look back at Michael as he grabbed all of our papers and maps. Them I look towards the back window and grabbed a license plate from the safe that we had with everything else in it. I quickly threw all of the bags out the back window . "I'm ready ", I say looking back at Michael and then I climbed out the window . Michael quickly came after me. We quickly ran yo the first car we saw. I busted the window of the car and got in quickly. I hot wired it and it started right away. I ran to the back of the car and took of the lisense plate it had and put on the one I had I ran to the other side of the car and got into the passengers side and Michael got into the drivers seat. We drove off quickly.  "Where are we heading to know?" I ask. "New York city" .

On The Runजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें