Welcome

Welcome...

To Blue Side.

A story of a young girl who travels between two different worlds, one fictional and one real to save the fictional world of Ebonrealm... Can she save this world with the help of seven young men?

Coming soon...

"What the hell?" The book in my hands glowed, letting out a bright yellow light

"What the hell?" The book in my hands glowed, letting out a bright yellow light. I panicked, dropping the book to the floor and began to back up. But it was no use as a powerful force dragged me closer and closer to book, I let out a scream as I was then sucked in.

"Hey, miss.." I heard a soft voice call, "Miss, please wake up. You can't sleep there, you'll catch a cold." I opened my eyes with a groan, my vision blurred for a moment. It soon cleared up and I was shocked when I saw a handsome young man with soft eyes standing directly over me.

"Ahh!!"

"Ahh!!" He shouted, backing up from me as I sat up.

"Who- Who are you?" I looked around, noticing that I was no longer in my library at home. Instead, I was laying on soft, green lush grass in the middle of the forest.

"Where am I?" I looked back at the young man, taken back by his handsomeness. His eyes softened for a moment, before widening and he opened his mouth.

"Oh, my gosh!! The prophecy Came true!!!"

"What prophecy?"

"The Prophecy of Eurodipes. You are the one who Will save our world!"

"Huh?"

Follow the adventure of a lifetime as a young girl is sucked into a mysterious book, which teleports her to a whole new world. There she will meet seven young men, all of whom claim that she is the one to save their world and that she is their last missing piece of their lives.

#OT7 BTS
Poly relationship x OC

Jimin_YoongTae © All Rights Reserved

This story is not to be copied, republished or translated unless I say so. If found republished on any other platform, and found copied then I will not hesitate to take legal action against the person responsible. This is from my own imagination, but the pictures and BTS members do not belong to me. As such, treat the book with respect and don't start fights or berate the characters. They have reasons for doing or saying the things they say. This book in no way reflects BTS's real life personality's or habits. This is solely for entertainment purposes.

Warning this book will contain: Sexual innuendos
Suggestive thoughts
Alcohol
Mentions of suicide and mental health issues
Swearing
Curse words
Gore
Blood
Violence

This book is not for anyone under the ages of 17. So if you are, get out of the book now while you can. This story will not be for the faint hearted.

Please enjoy the book!

Here's a cute gif of our lovely golden maknae

Here's a cute gif of our lovely golden maknae. He likes to bias wreck me on a daily basis! I can't get over how cute he really is when he smiles like this. He looks like a bunny, an innocent, adorable bunny.

And a sweet picture of our lovely sunshine and one of my bias wrecks, Jung Hoseok aka J-Hope!!! Aka Hobi!!! I love him so much and he doesn't realize how much he can brighten my day, especially when I'm sad

And a sweet picture of our lovely sunshine and one of my bias wrecks, Jung Hoseok aka J-Hope!!! Aka Hobi!!! I love him so much and he doesn't realize how much he can brighten my day, especially when I'm sad. I love his smile so damn much!!

By the way, it's your girl alexis2368. I made this account for my drafts to go here as I have so many! Hope you enjoy the story!!