Chapter 9

3rd person's pov

Jin woke up early the next morning and showered, getting ready for the hike back towards their town. He looked at the map, marking where they had traveled to for their job and traced their path to this town, named Whalevein. The trio only had a four hour trek to go so they should be able to reach their town before the sun sets, Jin packed up his stuff and woke up Namjoon. "Five more minutes, Hyung." Namjoon whined, "No, you said that three minutes ago. We need to get going if we want to get back home before the sun sets. I still don't know why the rest of our soulmates are excited at home and we need to figure out what is causing this feeling. I feel whole, so it might just be that Hoseok or one of the maknaes found our missing soulmate. If so, I want to meet her." Jin ranted, Namjoon groaned and opened his eyes. "Fine, I'll get up. But you're waking up Yoongi hyung. I'm not facing his wrath." Namjoon sat up and got out of bed, "That's fine with me." Jin said, Namjoon scratched his head, grabbed fresh clothes, and headed into the bathroom. Jin sighed, knowing that Yoongi wasn't very easy to wake up. In fact, Yoongi was the one that most of his soulmates were scared to wake up as he always seemed to be in a bad mood when he was woken up. So they mostly would have Jin wake him up, he was the only one who could get Yoongi out of bed properly by pulling his hyung card. After all, Jin is Yoongi's only hyung. "Alright, I can do this. He's had enough sleep. And they both need to eat breakfast before we check out." Jin thought to himself, he knew that Yoongi was going to want to blow up something but he had to get him up and out of bed.

"Yoongi, time to wake up." Jin said loudly, patting Yoongi on the back.

Yoongi didn't move and only continued sleeping, ignoring Jin's calls. He didn't want to get up at the moment, he still felt tired from fighting those large giants yesterday. But he wasn't the only one who wanted to sleep in some more, both Jin and Namjoon also wanted to sleep in more but they needed to get going. "Yoongi-ah! Wake up, we need to get going so we can make it back home before the sun sets in the evening. Get up." Jin smacked Yoongi on the butt harshly, making the brown-haired male who was sleeping groan in pain and shift. "Hyung, five more minutes. Please." He whined, not even bothering to open his eyes. "No, I already went through this with Namjoon. Get up." Jin once again smacked Yoongi, causing the male to finally open his eyes. He glared up at Jin through his messy hair, Jin giving him a glare right back. "I'm going back to sleep," Yoongi was about to lay back down on the pillow when Jin snatched it from him, "Ah, Hyung." Yoongi groaned in annoyance, "Get up, right now." Jin unexpectedly hit Yoongi with the pillow, causing him to shout. "Okay, Okay. I'm getting up, jeez!" Yoongi yelled, sitting up in the bed. "Did you just raise your voice at me?" Yoongi didn't get a chance to answer as he was once again smacked with the pillow, just as Namjoon came out of the bathroom, showered, and dressed. Namjoon looked up from under the towel he was using to dry his hair and watched as Jin beat Yoongi with a pillow, "Hyung, he's up. I think he's got the message." Namjoon put the towel down on the chair and rushed over, grabbing the pillow from Jin. Yoongi took this opportunity to grab fresh clothes and hurry into the bathroom, locking the door behind him so Jin couldn't get into the bathroom to beat him more.

"See hyung, you don't need to beat him anymore. He's getting ready." Namjoon patted Jin on the shoulders, Jin huffed and looked away from Namjoon. A few minutes later, Yoongi emerged from the bathroom, showered, and dressed to leave. The three of them headed downstairs with their stuff, "Did you enjoy your stay here at our Inn?" An older woman at the desk asked, "Yes, we did. Here are the keys to the room." Jin gave her a small smile, handing over the keys. The woman took them from him and bid him a good day, "Alright, let's go get breakfast and get going." The three of them left the Inn, finding a small place to eat down the road.

"It seems so much busier than it was last night when we got here." Namjoon noted, looking around the crowded streets. He, Jin, and Yoongi had just finished their breakfast and were on their way out of town but the streets were crowded with people and merchants.