~11~

Rey

I call out her name but I don't think she hears me. I slightly turn the doorknob and open it slowly, praying that she wasn't naked. She'd feed me to some rabid animals most likely. I sigh as I see that she wasn't there.
"Adara?" I call out again.
"I'm in the bathroom," she states. "Do you need me?"
"We have to talk remember?"
"Oh. Right. Come in then."
My heart stops for a few seconds.
"A-Are you sure?"
"Yes, I'm covered. More or less."
I slowly push the door open and there she was in the foaming tub, staring into my soul with her eyes again. She might be covered but the foam barely leaves anything to the imagination. I swallow before I walk up to the tub and kneel in front of the tub.
"Hi," I breathe out.
"Hi," she replies as she arches her eyebrows.
"So. We have to get married within these few weeks-"
"Is there a need? What's the rush?"
"I'm just trying to get it done as fast as possible."
"So you can be done with me and throw me away correct? I'm not dumb."
"That's not my plan-"
"Then what is your plan?"
"You never let me finish my sentences!"
"You have not earned that right from me."
"Watch. Your. Mouth."
"Ooh, I'm scared."
"Last time I checked I own you remember?"
"And last time I checked I still don't care remember?"
"If you want to mimic me and act like a child, fine. Be that way. But whether you like it or not, we're getting married in three weeks. You already signed the legal papers."
"What?! Bullshit. I didn't sign shit."
"Oh but you did, you might not remember, but you signed the papers weeks before your birthday. Your father made sure that everything would fall in place."
"What do you mean he made sure that everything would fall into place?"
"What I mean is that he and I were working together for awhile. I wanted a wife and he wanted power. It was a win-win situation. Until I found out that he planned on using you to kill me. As if you could kill me."
"I don't believe it. None of it. And I won't. Not until I see the papers for myself."
"I can show you the papers, that's fine. But whether you like it or not, we're still married. Your father thought he could get rid of me that easy. I also bought you to rub it in his face."
She sighs and tilts her head back against the rim of the tub. "This day can't possibly get any worse. I'm done talking. I don't wanna see you for the rest of the day. Get out."
I stand up and lean in closer to her, gripping her jaw, I force her to look at me.
"Watch your tone with me il mio piccolo fiore, I am not the person to be disrespectful to. Save that bullshit for your father."
She didn't shake, cower, or flinch. She didn't even blink.
"Oh, you thought I was going to respond? Cower? Say yes sir? Not a chance in hell buddy. Don't make me laugh. You might seem all big and bad to most people but to me, you're just as much of a bitch as Vincenzo. Now I'm not going to repeat myself again. I want you out before my eyes open back up again or I can promise you that I will shoot you in your sleep." she spits out before she closes her eyes.

I nearly step back in surprise but I smile. Such an evil woman. I like it.

Part of me wanted to test her, to see if she was all bark no bite. But I'd figure that out another day. One day, she'll be of great use to me. I walk down the hall to the servant section of the house and stop in front of the furthest door. I knock once and the door immediately opens. Camille was dressed in all black and I gave her a coy smile.
"Took you long enough," she grins.
"I'm here now aren't I? Get back on that bed."
"Yes, sir," she replies and does as she is told.
I walk into the room and close the door behind me before I pull at my tie to loosen it. I roll the sleeves of my button-down shirt up to my elbows and stand in front of her bed.
"I'm ready sir."
"I know you are. Such a good girl for me aren't you?"
"Yes, sir."
"Good now lay back for me and touch yourself."
"Yes, sir," she repeats and takes off her lace panties before she parts her legs, bearing her pussy that was glistening with her wet juices. Her hands slowly move down to her sex and she begins to use the pad of her pointer and middle finger to rub her clit. I lean against the dresser and pour myself a cup of bourbon from the glass bottle that was on it.
"Look at me Camille," I state before I take my first sip.
"Y-yes, sir," she pants as her fingers mercilessly play with her pussy violently. She was close I could tell. Camille loved when I watched her get off. And I loved the way she looked at me every time she came. I place my glass down and make my way toward her. I get on the bed, in between her parted legs, and move her hand away, replacing it with mine. I slip a finger in her and she gasps as she arches back.
"O-oh f-fuck, fuck yes!"
I pick up the speed before I switch my hand for my mouth. Camille's moans grow louder as my tongue slides in and out of her after it laps up against her clit. I start to suck on it hard as if I were to take her soul. She was gripping the bedsheets tightly, afraid she might just float.
"Come for me, Camille. Come. Now."
She didn't wait for me to finish my sentence before her orgasm came crumbling. My mouth stayed on her as she came and she shook and squirmed and tried to squeeze her legs shut. When it was over, she was breathing heavily as she looked me in the eye as I hovered over her.
"You taste so good, Camille."
"Thank you, sir."
"Turn around and sit on your knees, ass up, place your hands flat in front of you."
Again, she did as she was told. I give her ass one good squeeze before I take out my cock and slide it in between her wet folds a few times before I press it against her back entrance.
"Lean back baby, take all of it for me."
"Gladly sir. I'll take it all."
"That's my good little whore." I smile.
She pushes back on me and once I'm fully inside, she goes forward and back faster than the one before. As her pace quickens, I grab onto her waist and start to push myself deeper into her while I pull her back onto me, making her back form a curve. A moan escapes her mouth as I grab her hair and pull her to me.
"You think you're ready for me to slip inside your cunt Camille?"
"Yes sir, please sir, I need it now. I'm ready," she nearly gasps out in a rush.
"Oh, Camille, I fucking love it when you beg for me."

I come out of her and flip her around so that she faces me. I pin her down with one arm and spread her legs with the other before I plunge my cock into her tight cunt that was aching with need. Her gasps grow louder with every stroke until she comes for the second time. I pull out of her and our eyes meet as I tower over her.
"Are you going to sleep with me tonight?" Camille asks.
"I can't. Not tonight."
"But why-"
"You know why. I have a wife now."
"To the public. But not inside your home. To you, she's just a hot baby maker."
"Don't talk about her that way."
"Oh, you like her now or something?"
"I don't."
"Then why do you get so defensive when I say things about her?"
"I don't have to answer that." I say as I get off of her and pull up my pants.
"This isn't fair Rey!"
"Life isn't fair. Get over it." I quickly reply before finish off the rest of the bourbon in my cup.

Before she can say anything else. I leave the room and make my way down the hall.