the master and the slaves.

Y/N's POV.

After the mission i saw myself in the forest and a the lake nearby but the only difference is it is night.

Me: What the hell?

I then checked my hud. Everything is fine.

I then got to the shop and bought 1 liter bottle, 1 ration pack, and a operator skill.

The operator skill was called shadow blade. This skill was sold in the shop and was unlike the other operator skills that does need you to level up.

I then tossed the smoke grenade that summons what i ordered and saw my food, and my 1 liter water bottle. It costed me 2050 cod points. (Sigh) i really need to manage them. If my ridge wallet was here it would scream in pain on how i use my points on powers than in food.

Shadow blade

Creates a smoke screen that you can detect enemies in when they enter the radius of the smoke and you can ambush them with the sword that can cut through reinforced metal like it was butter against a flaming hot knife and with the added agility buff that adds 10% of your agility stat. Note: The duration of the usage of the sword is 40 seconds and the recharge time is 2:52 minutes.

Ah shit. This sounds like an Overpowered powers if handled correctly. To an idiot who does not know about tactical planning and does not know about taking advantage of an situation would probably not notice the the markers if an enemy is inside the smoke.

I then waited for 3 minutes and tested it.

Notice: Shadow blade activated!

I then saw the nearby tree that was in the smoke was glowing yellow and so i sliced it and i cut downed a tree without breaking a sweat.

After the 50 second timer ended the sword disappeared.

I should sleep because it was night and i must find myself a shelter for the night.

Before i left the fresh water lake i filled my water bottle with the water from the lake.

I then left to find myself a shelter or some kind of cave to sleep in.

The night was cold and i was thankful that i had my fatigue equipped to conserve my body heat.

I then drank some of the lake water.

After that i picked upped some random leaves, dry sticks, and weed from the ground and putting them in my inventory for me to make a camp fire.

While i was walking i then stubbed my toe with a rock that i didn't notice and falled to the ground.

I then stood up and continued walking.

After a few minutes i found myself a cave.

Me: (Sigh) i guess i could sleep here.

I then brought out the stuff that i collected to burn so i could warm myself in this cold night.

(Sigh) this reminded me of that time in winter where the russians assaulted some of the northern parts of Ukraine by crossing in bularussian territory and blew up my house with me in the bathroom pooping thinking my house wouldn't get blown up and my 5000$ gaming rig wouldn't be destroyed. After the attack i evacuated the house and got stuck in the barracks where i froze my ass off. It was december 5th when they destroyed my home. My parents died in a russian artillery strike in kiev in march. The russians where cruel to the civilians due to them blowing up houses randomly and with no warning.

(Sigh) the cold winter nights were hard but i survived. I was lucky unlike the other who froze to death outside because of the russians destroying houses and indiscriminately blowing up buildings.