love-2

26th may 2022

Continuing from last part
....
...
..
.
This part contains mature content only .... read if u r comfortable ......

Happy reading 😘

....

Karan   leaned towards her ... she closed her eyes .... he slowly  takes her lips into his ... and started sucking it.... ..... they both started sharing a soft passionate kiss...... preetha reciprocate to that forgetting  her pain .......
Soon both  broke the kiss .....

Kaise bataaye, kaise jataaye
Subah tak tujhmein jeena chaahe
Bheege labon ki
Geeli hansi ko
Peene ka mausam hai peena chaahe

karan placed his head on her ...... while taking long breaths .....he slowly open his eyes ... and look at her ..... her  eyes were closed ....  his eyes traveled through her lips ..... her pink lips were swollen coz of there long deep kiss........ he noticed  a water drop which is fallen from her head to her nose then to her lips.. that water drop is  kissing her .....and  continuing its journey  by kissing her body towards her neck ...... his eyes travelled  as  same as the moment of that water drop ....... from neck it travels towards her cleavage.. and then  became invisible inside her dress......... seeing this his hormones turned on ..... he also wanna kiss her like that small water drop .......

.

He bend  his head  a lil down. and  kissed her jaw line ...... without opening her eyes she arched towards back.... he kissed her same way which that water drop went ..... he kissed her throat... moved down he kissed her little  exposed  Adam's apple .... he continued  his phase.....he reached till  the space between her collarbone.... he kissed till her cleavage  as only a little part is visible  coz of the dress she is wearing.......... he placed a hickey on her cleavage and moved up .....her eyes are still closed 

Karan :(huskily) open ur eyes Preetha

Ik baat kahun kya ijazat hai
Tere ishq ki mujhko aadat hai
Ik baat kahun kya ijazat hai
Tere ishq ki mujhko
Aadat hai oh o.. aadat hai..

Pretha slowly opens her eyes and saw him looking  at her.........his eyes were showing something different...  which she is experiencing for the first time in his eyes..... his eyes were reflecting  desire..... lust.... and above from these two love....... his eyes were showing his love towards her .... they both share a beautiful  desire full eye lock... with out breaking this he leaned towards her .... she parted her lips .... he again takes her lips inside his .... both closed there eyes in bliss ..... he slowly sucked her lips ..... she too reciprocate it.... while kissing  his hand went towards  her back ... he slowly moved  her wet hairs from her back and placed it on her left shoulder... he caressed her back...

Preetha:(moaned) aah..... karan .....

Karan smirked and held   dori of her suite.....and slowly  and sensually pulled it down .....

Preetha broke the kiss and looked at him ... this time her eyes also reflect desire for him ... he moved forward  and hugged her digging  his face into her neck....... she  hugged him tightly......