love -10

26th june 2022

Preetha was standing  facing  her back towards him.... cold breeze where touching  her  body  which are making  her silky  hair  floating in air..... which  where caressing her deep bare back ..... sawing this his hormones  became  wild.... he lost his control  and slowly moved towards her
...... stand close to her from behind .....  inhaling her mesmerizing smell......

Kaise bataaye, kaise jataaye
Subah tak tujhmein jeena chaahe
Bheege labon ki
Geeli hansi ko
Peene ka mausam hai peena chaahe

he slowly  moved his left hand  towards her waist  holding it ..... preetha suddenly started but..... feeling  a familiar breath  falling... she understands who is that ........ with  another  hand he collected her hair and moved to seft side ..... he nuzzled  his nose  towards her back ......... making  her ticklish....  preetha held his hands which were resting on her waist .... karan started  placing wet kisses  from her shoulder to nape..... slowly give a peak on that hickey... which   he gave her at trial room .....

Ik baat kahun kya ijazat hai
Tere ishq ki mujhko aadat hai
Ik baat kahun kya ijazat hai
Tere ishq ki mujhko
Aadat hai oh o.. aadat hai..

He with the help of right hand  held her left shoulder and slowly made her turn towards him . his left hand ofcourse now they are resting her back ....
He slowly held her left cheek with his right hand and caressed it ..... then slowly pushed her head bend a little then he softly placed  his lips on her forehead...... pouring his untold love.... preetha smiled a lil feeling  his lips ... it made her heart so calm...... he take his lips back .. then he slowly  kissed her  both eyes... eyes   which  he always use to lost....... moving down  he slowly  caressed her left cheek  and then kissed there ... he take his hand from her back  and held her another  cheek and caressed there ... preethas hands naturally moved forward  and held his hands....which were holding and caressing her cheeks... he slowly kissed her right cheek too..... then he kissed her small yet beautiful nose.. making her face completely red ....
....

Ehsaas tere aur mere toh
Ik duje se jud rahein
Ik teri talab mujhe aisi lagi
Mere hosh bhi udne lage

He placed his forehead on her ... mixing their breaths .... after a couple of sec .. he moved and peaked her lips ... then went back again pecked.. he repeated this for sometimes......  being frustrated Preetha left his hands  which where caressing her cheeks .... her  hand moved  and held his neck  and pushed forward.... placing her lips on his ..... pushing him to a deep.....  sweet... soft kiss..... which where sharing nothing  only  love ..... there love ...... which where unknown to both ......
While  kissing  one of his hand moved under her arms ... other went a lil down  making him bend a little ... held  back of her knee  and slowly  taking her in his arms.... arms which are most safest place for her .... ..
This made her little gasp but didn't  break that kiss ......instead she held his more tightly pushing him into her .....

Mujhe milta sukoon teri baahon mein
Jannat jaisi ek raahat hai

Mature part