part - 25

25th April 2023

25th part is on 25th

Moving towards ICU  Karan saw one person  .. who is a stranger to him .. that stranger were  consoling  sarala... who came there ... after sammy  informed Shrishti  ....

Arora's were present there with a new person.... a handsome men ....... karan moved towards sarala

Karan:  Sa .... sarala......maa

Sarala moved her head upwards staring Karan.... she didn't said anything  just stared at him .....

Karan:(crying) maa

he with a thud sat oh his knees.... he held  sarala's  knees .....

Karan:(crying)maa preeta ... aur . mera  baaa....bacha ....... vo

he cried loudly... putting his head into her lap......

Sarala (caressing his head) preeta ko kuch nahi hoga karan .... vo teek ho  jayengi..... aaur .. tumhara bacha vo bhi ..... tu math ro  puthar ....

She very well  know everything which happened in luthra house  ....  but  she knows   that too .. that ...what ever happens karan loves her daughter  very much  she knows  that very well... how much karan love  preeta .........

Karan; nothing will happen to them right ....?

Sarala nods her head and repeat his words

Sarala: nothing will happen to them..... bagvan ... undonno ko kuch nahi hona dunga tu himmat rak puttar ...(smiled at him)

Karan : Muje maaf karo maaa....mera vachase...... usse .....

Sarala: nahi karan  aisa math socho.... kuch bhi hua ....there will be a reason behind that ... tu roo math beta.....

Salara consoles karan but she herself started crying......  that person who were with sarala held her shoulders

"Aunty.. abhi apne isse console kiya ... aur aap kudh roo rahi hai kya hai yeh aunty .. u have to be strong "

Sarala nods her head... after a while the red light  turned of .... and doctor came out fropm ICU

Karan , luthras,  aroras all rushed towards the doctor

Karan: (tensed) doctor how was preeta and .. my .. my baby.?...

Dr: pehle preeta .. koyi treatment ko react nahi kiya .. but after that I made her hear the heart beat of her child .. and made baby  move a little..  after that she started reacting.... now they both are stable.. but they have to be in this hospital for 2-3 days after that u can take her back to home ....

Karan: can I meet her

Dr: no you can't.... as still she is unconscious......... once she get her consciousness back they u can ... and mr luthra  plz come to my cabin .. I want to have a talk with you ..

Karan: is anything serious....dr ?

Dr: no not like that .. you just come there .

Karan: (nods nisha head) sure

Dr went from there .... and karan followed her

Sarala  cryingly signed and sat ......  that men sat beside  sarala and hugged her closely......

Sarala: Vrish beta vo preeta vo teek hai mera potta.. ya poti... vo teek hai ... (vrish smiles and nod)  bhagvan ka lakh lakh shukriya ..... meri Bachi teek hai