052

Back at the hideout, two minutes earlier, they all get up after the huge explosion that Mt Lady had made. "Ouch-...What happened?" Iida asked. Momo and Kirishima both got up and looked through the bars again. "My Lady...and Gang orca..and even the number four, Best Jeanist?" Kirishima said, looking at the scene. "Mr Tiger is there too!" Momo said.

As Kirishima and Momo got back down, Iida spoke. "The heroes were already moving way before we were here!" He said. Katsuki sighed.

"Now! Let us all fall back immediately. There's nothing left for us to do now." Iida continued. "But Elena-" Katsuki began. "Bakugo...I agree with Iida. The heroes got this all planned out. We would just be a burden.." Kirishima said and smiled.

"Exactly. If All Might is there too, then there's nothing to worry about! Now let's go!" Momo said. Just then everyone began walking. Katsuki held his head down with his hands in his pockets. As they walked, Midoriya suddenly turned his head around, before a huge explosion was heard.

All of the heroes had been been blown away by one man. As everything had quieted down, a clap was heard. "As expected of the numbed four, Best Jeanist. I thought I'd blown everyone away. To be able to manipulate everyone's clothes and pull them to the side in an instant...that quick decision-making..and skill, you must have nerves of steel." A dark voice said, making chills run up Katsuki's spine.

Katsuki looked over very carefully to see the scene. But as he watched Best Jeanists bloody body attempt to attack the levitating man, Best Jeanist was suddenly overpowered as a gust of wind was sent at him. When the fog cleared, Best Jeanist had a hole through his abdomen as blood gushed out. Katsuki's eyes widened before he leaned his back, back against the stone.

"I see...This is strength from a huge amount of practice and practical experience. I don't need yours...It's a quirk that doesn't go up with Tomura's disposition." The villain said.

Katsuki looked at his classmates that stood beside him. All of them looked horrified. Katsuki closed his eyes for a second as he sat down on the ground.

His eyes shot open when he heard a familiar voice. "Damn it! The hell?!" Elena yelled as she coughed. Katsuki shot up and stood to check over the corner. He saw Elena couching up a black liquid. He smiled in slight relief, seeing as she actually wasn't hurt.

"Sorry...Yuuji." The villain said as all the other villains of the League appeared. The villains immediately went into a small tantrum about the black liquid.

Elena looked at the big villain that had a mask on his face. She used her quirk to feel around for heroes. But her eyes widened when she felt Katsuki's aura. She decided not to make a movement to pinpoint their location.

"Master.." Shigaraki said. "You failed again, huh Tomura?" The big villain said. "But do not be discouraged . Just try again. I have brought your associates back as well. Even the child." He continued.

'Who the fuck are you calling a child?!' Elena thought as her face fell into a deep frown. "Just because you judged that she was an important piece. Do it over as many times as you need to. That is why I'm here. It's all for you." The villain continued as he approached Shigaraki, holding a hand out to him.

Just as Katsuki was about to move, Midoriya grabbed onto his shirt with fear. Katsuki glared daggers at him. "You're here, after all, aren't you?" The villain suddenly spoke. Just then, Katsuki's eyes widened as he looked over the corner to see All Might. "I'll have you return everything, All for One!" All Might yelled as a huge shock wave was sent throughout the area.

"Will you kill me again, All Might?" All for One asked. Elena watched in horror at the scene. 'I have to get out of here' she thought.

As a huge shockwave was sent Elena's way, all of them flew back multiple feet. "You're pretty late...it's a little more than five kilometers from the bar to here. It was easily thirty seconds after I sent the Nomus before you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might." All For One said as Elena laid on the ground, rumble being above her.