Chapter 35: Breaking vows

Hey guys, Just here to let you know, I'll be ending dark Journey soon, but not now though. I'm probably going to end the book at 50 chapters at most. I'm excited to let u read the ending.

Also if we hit 3K before I end the book, I'll do a face reveal. That means you'll see how I look like. Also did you see Zayn's new hairdo???

I like Old Zayn better. His hair was cute and adorable... No offense.

..........................................
End of Zayn's past

Zayn's POV

It's almost time to release them. I thought. I was depressed and Lonely. I am an unloved Man who is a loner with no Women in my life to comfort me. I was never into anybody but Mia.
Now I'm a womanizer. I'm a perve and a flirt. Lots of women had flirted and pleasured me, but none like Mia. It was always Mia. And it'll stay Mia for the rest of my life. My mind tells me to stay here in the world of chaos but my heart tells me to join Mia up in heaven.

We all have problems and mine was Joining Mia in heaven. I'm like a devil, so I don't really see how to Join Mia in heaven.
Mia needs to know I've loved her since the day I met her.

Mia needs to know it

I couldn't join her when I know I'm going to hell.
So I would have to go to hell and wait in hell until my punishment is done.

Mia I don't care how long I stay in hell but I will join you up in heaven when it's time.