begining to a werid love story

~chapter 4~
☼~beginning to a weird love story~☼

y/n sat on her chair, spinning around impatiently as she waited for her friends to show up

y/n sat on her chair, spinning around impatiently as she waited for her friends to show up. then as if almost on cue, the two came running into her room, both stopping in the door frame.

she spun around in the chair to face them.

Kate let out a breath, then inhaled another, her breathing unsteady from running. "we came as fast as we could." She panted.

Yelena who was right next to her straightened herself up, "whats wrong. what happened?" She asked her friend confused, and the they both walked fully into her room.

Y/N gave a mischevious smirk. "i have some very exciting news." she said, and sat up in her chair, fully preparing herself for what she's about to tell her friends.

Kates eyes widened, and Yelena just hung her head back. "oh my god you said 'come asap' i thought you were dying or something." kate said to her friend, and shook her head in disapproval.

Y/N rolled her eyes in response. "listen! that new recruit were getting? he's a teenager." She informed the girls.

Their expressions immediately changed.

"no way." kate said.

"yes way!" y/n said back excitedly.

"see? told you it's the beginning to a weird love story." yelena stated, staring straight at Y/N, causing her to roll her eyes in response.

"i haven't even met him. what if he's some annoying douchbag." she questioned. yelena just walked over and plopped down on her friends bed.

"then we kick him to the curb." kate said as she nodded her head, earning a laugh from each Y/N and Yelena.

"i wonder if he's magic." The blonde questioned.

"that's what i said! and my father just shushed me." y/n said with a frown.

Kates eyebrows furrowed. "rude."

"right?" y/n replied, agreeing with Kate's statement.

"wanna know what else is rude? Thor getting 9 different kinds of pop tarts." Kate said, bringing up what happened earlier.

"what? couldn't risk him getting mad and breaking another cupboard door." she said in defence.

"ya that guys crazy." yelena added.

Y/N twisted in her chair again, turning to fully face Yelena. "didn't you literally almost rip of buckys head this morning just because he woke you up?" She asked her friend.

Yelena shook her head. "No that is totally different. He clearly deserved that." she added.

Y/N just pursed her lips and nodded her head.