show offs

~Chapter 26~
~show offs~

The next monthThe avengers compound— new avengers location

The next month
The avengers compound— new avengers location

Well.... It's been a month since the whole sokovia disaster, and I think it's safe to say that ultron is gone.

A lots happened in the past month.

A lot of good things to be specific.

For starters, Kate's brand new baby brother was born the other week.

Nathaniel Pietro Barton.

Who is adorable by the way.

We were all just shocked Pietro actually successfully convinced Clint to name his baby after him.

Speaking of Pietro.... him and Wanda have both moved in with us, and we all live together now.

Other then when Peter leaves to see aunt may on weekends sometimes.

It's still the absolute best though.

All we do is cause trouble.

Especially Kate and Pietro.

Things are honestly going pretty smoothly around here recently. The six of us have been doing lots of training..... no missions yet, but I'm honestly not in a rush from our last one anyways.

Kate however ended up getting like three weeks off since her and Clint went straight back home after the events of last month since they knew Laura's due date was coming up. The rest of us begged them to take us with them, but Clint said no, and instead said he would take us next time.

Which better not be a lie.

Me and Peter have also finally gotten some time just the two of us since Kate and Yelena have been distracted with our two new members.

Which by the way..... Kate could not be any happier about the twins moving into the compound. Especially since pietro tried to sacrifice himself for her dad. She has not left his side since he got here.

Clint ended up noticing how excited his daughter was for the boy to be moving in, and purposely placed his room at the opposite end of the hallway as hers, making sure they're far away from each-other.

Oh yeah..... I forgot to mention.

We said goodbye to the avengers tower.

Everyone now lives upstate at the avengers compound.

Which is way better then the tower incase you were wondering.

"Okay..... I say if peters not going to his aunts this weekend, then we all go to my house for a few days." Kate said with a smile as she sat on the ground against the wall.

"As long as we don't have to train." Pietro said with a smirk as he lifted his head for a sec, then went back to tying his shoe laces.

Me and the rest of the young avengers were currently in the training room waiting for Steve, Nat, and Bucky to start training at 1pm like we did every other Saterday.

"You think we'll get to practice our magic today?" Wanda asked as she approached me.

"Hopefully.... I'm sick of throwing punches." I said back honestly, and she laughed.

And then, Steve, Nat, and Bucky all entered through the doors causing all of us to turn around.

"Well, let's go find out." I said to Wanda with a smirk, and we both used our magic to fly over to the adults. Pietro used his magic to run super fast, and Peter swung over using his webs.

Meanwhile Kate and Yelena walked.

"Show offs!" Yelena yelled at us as her and Kate walked up to the rest of us.

"Avengers!" Steve yelled out into the room once all of us were finally gathered in front of him and our other two trainers.

"Assemble."