friday night

~chapter 13~
~friday night~

The day of the party came around quicker then y/n expected it too

The day of the party came around quicker then y/n expected it too. She spent most of her week hanging out with her two best friends as she usually did, and getting a lot more closer with the new boy, Peter Parker. The two have practically been inseparable all week long, which made Tony want to vomit just a little bit.

Y/N sat in front of her vanity in her soft chair and put on her dangly earrings on each of her ears as she watched herself in the mirror, with Kate, Yelena, and natasha all have a conversation behind her.

She wasn't listening though. she was too busy stressing over how she looked.... which was new. She wasn't used to caring about what people thought of her, but right now, fear took over almost every inch of her body. All she wanted to do tonight was impress peter, which she didn't exactly know how to do.

She wasn't really sure how to impress anyone actually.

"I already want to change out of this dress." Kate complained while she stood up against the wall, and tugged her black dress down a bit.

"Agreed." Y/N added, then all three girls turned to face her.

"You look so good. If peter doesn't make a move tonight then I will." Kate joked to her friend, earning a chuckle from each Yelena and Natasha.

"Shut up. he's not gonna make a move." Y/N said back, and turned in her seat around to face them all.

Although..... she kinda hoped her own words weren't true.

"Well he should." Yelena added, and Kate nodded her head with a smile, proud that Yelena was agreeing with her.

"He hasn't left your side all week.... I thought you guys were already together." Natasha also said with a smirk.

"I've known him for like a week. You guys are crazy." Y/N said as she laughed a bit.

"Ever heard of love at first sight?" Kate questioned.

"Not real." Y/N responded and shook her head in denial.

"Debatable." Kate said back to her.

"Do you think he'll.... you know...." Y/N questioned as she looked down at her dress, and didn't finish her sentence.

The three girls waited a second to see if she was going to say anything else.....

But she didn't.

"No.... I don't know." Yelena said as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, having no idea what Y/N was trying to say.

"Do you think he'll like how I look?" she asked quietly.... not wanting to admit that she cared what Peter thought of her appearance. But clearly her friends already knew.