!!1!!

"YOU CAN DO THIS"

In break time of bangtan college you can hear Students shouting while clapping with there Hand in canteen and surrounded two guys Whom one of them on his nees and one stood In front of him while look at other guy while blushing.

"You are already my boyfriend but I ones again wanted to propose you when i first time saw when you was Walking in hallway for finding your class And that's when I collide with you and when You look up I feel like everything around Me stop only I can see your hazel eyes which attract me toward you, that's when I come to know which I was find I get in you"

That guy say who was on his nees and a rose He hold in front of other guy who now have tears in his eyes after hear other guy word.

"I find my life in you so I want you in my whole life will you be my boyfriend ones again TAEHYUNG will you be my future Mate Will you be my light in my darkness I love you taehyung will you love me back"

That guy say now he also have tears in his eyes after see his love who now sobbing, now he just wait for a yes.

"Yes... I will... Be your..Boyfriend..ones again . I will be your mate , I will Be your.. Light... In your darkness.. I
Will... Love... You.... Back.. Hoseok"

Taehyung while shutter and immediately hug Hoseok after gose on his nees who also hug him tightly, taehyung started to cry on his love Shoulder whom he love from the first day when he meet him.

"Shhh... Don't... Cry... Tae"

Hoseok said while pat on taehyung back who's Cry now change into sniffles after some time They both stood up and hoseok wipe taehyung Tears which left from taehyung eyes.

Then hoseok take out a red velvet box from His jeans pocket and taehyung look at him in Confusion.

Hoseok open box and take out a diamond ring And hold taehyung hand who look at him with His teary eyes.

Then hoseok slide down ring in taehyung ring Finger who's eyes left a tears of over joy. Hoseok slowly cup taehyung face who just close his teary eyes.

"KISS KISS KISS"

crowd ones again started to shout kiss word On which taehyung smile through his close eyes and hoseok lean forward and capture taehyung lips in his lips.

There both lips moved in a slow rhythm there Was no tongue no teeth only there lips and There pure love.

After some time they both back away from Kiss and pant heavily while joined there forehead and crowd just chear for them.

There beautiful moment interrupted by the Bell rang which indicated that break time is Over so they both back from each other.

"So we will meet after class wait for me on University front gate ok tae"

Hoseok say and place a kiss on taehyung forehead who close his eyes for feel touch.

"Ok see you"

Taehyung said suddenly peck on hoseok cheek And run away from there and left behind a chuckling hoseok on his boyfriend cuteness.

"Taehyung here"