Reveled

"So, any information about mr.jeon,mr.lee  and mina ."

Namjoon asked the people who is giving information about his enemy.

"Mr.jeon is taken to hospital for check and found out that he was and still given this medicine."

The woman worked as maid in mr.jeon house said showing the photo that she got chance to take .

"Mina, is also visiting the doctors with mr.lee."

The another woman who worked as maid in mina's house delivered the information.

"Besides, mr.lee giving company to mina at hospital, he seems to meet this famous gangster of town."

"Who is delivering drugs for different people."

The man who is following mr.lee said.

"So, you mean to say that mr.lee have someone in mr.jeon's house who is mixing those drug for mr.lee."

The person who is beside namjoon said.

"Yes, hyung you are right."

"WWH is always right."

Jin said being feeling himself while, other present in the room just roll their eyes.

"Now, you should find who's the maid or man is?"

Jin said pointing at the woman who work as maid in Mr. Jeon's house.

"I had a tough day."

"What you did to make yourself tired?"

"Only I can make you tried."

Jungkook response at namjoon's words. While namjoon just rolled his eyes on jungkook peverted self.

"You know I can see that eye roll, but I will be happy if that eye roll was cause due to pleasure."

"Again,....again you always have have to bring your peverted ass in my cute, lovely dovely talk."

Namjoon said jungkook with a sad pout which melt the other man.

Even, his pout from video call looks cute.

"What's lovely there you being tired?"

Jungkook asked rising his one eye brow.

"Kookie."

"Yahh....Kookie wants his baby boy."

"Okay, now rest."

"So, fast?"

"Yeah, I have to fly to Europe for a meeting tomorrow."

Jungkook enough which make namjoon sad.

"Okay."

Namjoon sleep with a sad pout, while Jungkook just smile wait for me joonie.

Namjoon wake up from the sound of rain fall. The fresh smell of wet soil and fresh air hit namjoon nostrils.

Just a perfect morning for namjoon ( and for me to).

"It's 8 in morning and raining, nice."

With that namjoon take a warm hot shower and wore a warm clothes and overcoat.

He is running late for his work so, without having breakfast. He went for his car were his driver is waiting for him.

Once, he seated inside the car, the rain fall increase from small rain to mid rain fall.

"I wish you were here, Kookie."

With that small wishper he closed his eyes and remember his memory of rain with his boyfriend.