Special Treatment

Relationship: married
Age: a few years younger
Plot gist: You've been begging Meredith for one of her patents. You slyly bring up that you saw the surgery on the board. She lets you take it from her after some persuasion.

--

"Hi gorgeous-" you greeted when you saw her checking a patients chart at the nurse's station

"what do you want y/n" she asked looking through the chart

"well I saw-" you started

"walk with me" she grabbed your hand as she started moving down the floor holding the chart in her other hand.

"oh ok.. anyways like I was saying I got the labs back for Mr. Moore his clot sonly got bigger. i think your best bet would be a thrombectomy-" you said as she walked into the elevator. you stayed outside continuing to talk

"great ill schedule it. thanks, honey" she pecked your lips and stole your coffee from your hand as the door closed.

"all right then.. that didn't go the way I was anticipating" you sighed to yourself.

----

you ground feeling a sudden weight on top of you. you had been getting a quick nap in the on-call room.

you didn't even need to open your eyes. you knew exactly who was laying on you.

you didn't say anything. all you did was put your hand on her back and kiss her shoulder.

she let out a long sigh at your touch.

it was one of those days for Meredith. she was absolutely swamped with work and she hadn't really seen you since the two of you left the house this morning.

"do you wanna talk about it?" you whispered and you felt her shake her head against you

you held her for a little longer until she lifted her head up and shifted slightly to see you. her silent way of telling you she was ready to engage in an actual conversation.

she was resting her chin on her hands that laid firmly on your upper chest

you leaned forward making it possible for you to gently kiss her noise making her scrunch it in the cutest way and send you a small smile.

it's not often you share these moments with your wife and it was sweet to see her blush after you kissed her and bury her face in the palms of her hands.

now was your shot. while she's all warm and gooey. and as much as you hated to take advantage of her vulnerability it had to be done. you needed this surgery.

"so baby, I was thinkin'" you flipped her over so now you were straddling her hip which and held firmly with each of her hands. her hands wandered up to your side and another one down your ass.

"about Mr.Moore"

she removed her hands from you to cover her face in agony

'sorry to crush your spirits Mer, ill make it up to you. I promise'

"you know how bad I want this. pleaseeee..."

"Y/N it sone of the most simple surgeries on the plant a toddler could do it. i just don't understand why you want this one so bad when you could be scrubbing in on the Septal Myectomy"

"I just want it ok. just give it to me" you demanded

Meredith's eyes widened at your tone. I guess you really wanted it

"come on what else do I have to do? would it help if I took my top off" she was intrigued by your suggestions but it wasn't exactly what she was looking for.

she would have given it to you in the first place had you asked her.

"what the magic words?" she asked cupping her ear

"please Meredith. pretty please with a cherry on top' you begged and she nodded

you squealed excitedly hugging around her neck and kissing her patiently a few times

"I'm only doing this because your cute okay? don't think you'll be getting any special treatment," she stated when the two of your lips parted

"What do you mean. I've had special treatment since I was one of your interns"

"oh hush" she kissed your lips and gently slipped her tongue into your mouth simply to shut you up.

"you know, I wouldn't mind I you took your top off.. if that offer is still on the table."