Th kids have a meeting part 2

Karen: leave Jordan
Kierra: no mom, I don't want to be queen I want to be with Jordan.

Now part 2

Karen
I can't believe want Kierra just said how dare she said say she doesn't want to be queen. Kierra knows that she has to get married in order to be queen.
Drew: what did you just say little girl
Kierra: I don't want to be queen
Karen: you don't have a choice Kierra. It's the law
Kierra: no its not , you have always pushed me to me queen. I don't want to Karen: if don't watch your tone when you are talking to me.
Drew: Kierra don't talk to your mother like that
Kierra: I hate this so much.
She was storm out of the room and her brother and sister had followed her so did Jordan. I just look at my husband.
Drew: what are we going to do with her
Karen: she needs to get her act together before she becomes queen.
Drew: i know honey.
We just went into the main room talk about our kids.

Shelea
Well our parents and kierra are mad but Kierra is more mad. Me and jdrew had left them get their clothes on. When they had clothes on Kierra had opened the door but she was packing her things.
Jdrew: ki what are you doing
Shelea: yeah
Kierra: I can't take this anymore so I'm moving
Shelea: what
Jdrew: sis you can't where are you moving to
Kierra: Memphis
Shelea: with with Jordan
Jdrew: yeah.
Kierra: look  i love yall yall but I can't take yall of their rules and making do all of the things to be queen.
Jdrew: we understand ki.
Shelea: we love you know matter what. We want you to be happy I wish I can say the same for our parents.
Kierra: yeah.
Jdrew: when are moving
Shelea: we can help you.
Kierra: tonight when they are sleeping
Both: ok
Jdrew had talked to Jordan while I was helping Kierra. I understand why she wants to leave.

Jdrew
I understand why ki is moving. Our parents have put a lot of pressure on her since she is next in line to be queen. Shelea is helping her pack all of her things. Me and Jordan decided to talk outside. I just want to make sure that he is going to protect my sister.
Jordan: you ok
Jdrew: yeah. I just don't understand why are our parents are pressure her
Jordan: same. But I got to be honest with you
Jdrew: ok
Jordan: Kierra is my choice to be my wife
Jdrew: I knew it. You all known each since we was little.
Jordan: I know.
Jdrew: just protect her ok
Jordan: you know I'm.
We had went back into Kierra's room and she had gave Jordan a hug. Now we have wait for our parents to go to sleep. Jordan had already called his castle to let them know.

Kierra
I'm moving out of Detroit and this castle. I just can't take it anymore so I'm moving to Memphis. Jdrew and shelea are on the lookout let us know when they are sleeping. Jordan and I told each how we feel about each other.
Jordan: you sure you want to do this
Kierra: yes, I'm sure.
Jordan: already baby girl
He had gave me kiss and the lookouts came into my room.
Shelea: ki, they are asleep
Jdrew: yeah. Let's get you out of here.
Kierra: ok
They had help me get all of my things in Jordan's private plane. I had gave them a hug.
Shelea: love you ki
Jdrew: be safe
Kierra: I will, love y'all too.
Jordan had gave them a hug and we said goodbye to them.

Drew
Me and wife had woke up and the kids were up but Kierra was missing. There was a note on our night Stand.

To my parents
I realize that I have to make my own decisions so I decided to move out of Detroit. I can't take all of yall rules and making do things so I can be queen. I love yall but I'm done with yall rules. I'm somewhere safe.

Love yall Kierra
We both went downstairs to talk to Jdrew and shelea.
Karen: Jdrew, Shelea
Both: yes
Drew: where is ki
Shelea: somewhere safe
Jdrew: yeah.
Karen: did yall help her move out
Shelea: yes
Jdrew: she asked us too help.
Karen: go to yall room now.
They had went to their room. We had look at the cameras that we had outside. We saw Kierra getting on a plane with Jordan.
Karen: she is no longer our daughter.
Drew: argee.
We had talk to the guards and we are taken away her tilted.