NEW RULES IN THE KINGDOM

Queen Kierra
It has been a few months since me and Jordan have been married. There are a lot of changes that need to be done in the castle immediately. I love being queen now I'm a very nice queen unless you cross me. So we have a very special person coming to the castle and the person is my little cousin Winter. I'm walking around making sure everyone is prepared for winter cause she is a handful.
King Jordan: you ok bae
Queen Kierra: yes I just hope they are ready cause she is a lot
King Jordan: I know winter was the first one to get a piece of cake that she took from your dad.
Queen Kierra: that's winter for you.
King Jordan: come on let's enjoy the quiet before she gets here.
Queen Kierra: yes please.
I love my little cousin so much but she is very silly and she  5 years old. This is going to be a long week ahead for us.

King Jordan
Winter is coming to stay with us while her parents are on their European tour. Me and kierra are making sure that winter room is already for her. I'm outside sitting down just taking in the view when my beautiful wife comes out.
King Jordan: you ok baby
Queen kierra: yeah just got our tea party ready
King Jordan: lord, you already got it set up
Queen kierra: yes baby winter is like the pink bunny that's on the batteries.
King Jordan:😂😂😂 she is but so are you
Queen kierra: funny.
We was talking about how to run the castle since we are in charge. One of our assistants came outside.
Abby: excuses me
Queen kierra: hi Abby, let guess winter here
Abby: how did you know
Queen kierra: lucky guest.
We had follow Abby outside and Winter was here with her parents.

Winter
Hiiii everyone I'm 5 years and I'm the princess of Atlanta. My parents are going on a trip so I'm going to be staying with my big cousins Jordan and kierra. I see the outside waiting for me, I have so much fun with them. The car or whatever you call the thing that I'm in stop and I get out.
Winter: ki Jordan
Kierra: hi winter
Jordan: how was the ride here
Winter: not funny daddy kept making jokes
Jordan: ohhh
Kierra: umm winter
Winter: yes
Kierra: where are your parents
Winter: they left but they was in the car
Jordan: oh ok. What do you want to do first
Winter: tea party then can we make pizza
Kierra: yes we can, come on let's go inside.
I ran inside and I saw cookies but they had red velvet cookies. I had got one and kierra show me to my room.  Once I took my shoes off it was time for tea party.
Kierra: hii winter
Winter: it's pink tea party 🥰🥰🥰
Kierra: yeah have a set.
Winter: ok
We had so much fun together, kierra paint my nails and we had a dance party. I got sleepy so I decided to take a nap.

7pm

Jordan
It's almost time for dinner and I gave or chief the day off so we can make pizza tonight. Kierra was helping winter get ready for bed while I was getting things started for us. I heard laughed coming down the stairs and it was them.
Queen kierra: I see you got everything ready huh
King Jordan: yup winter you ready to make pizza
Winter: pizza yay
King Jordan: ok . Let's get pizza making Started.
As we was making pizza winter had got flour in her hair then kierra got flour in her hair they are so funny.
Winter: can we watch Up and eat our pizza
Both: yes
Winter: yayy I have the best cousins ever.
We was done making our pizza and put them in oven as kierra and winter was getting ready to watch Up in our movie theater. The oven timer had went off and I had got the pizza out of the oven. They need time to cool off.
Winter: can dogs talk
Kierra: no but some dogs can sing
Jordan: yup and cans something act like bunnies.
Winter: cool.
The pizza was not as hot anymore so I cut the pizza and gave them their slices first. Winter loves pizza but sometimes I think she might be a pizza monster. As the movie was on winter was getting sleepy after eating. I had turn the movie off and carry winter to her room.

Queen kierra
It's almost 11pm and I'm so sleepy. Winter is already in her bed sleeping Jordan is still in his office working on the new rules that we talked about. I go into his office to check on him and tell him he needs sleep.
King Jordan: yes baby
Queen kierra: you need sleep baby come to bed
King Jordan: I know I'm almost done. You not leaving until I come with you
Queen kierra: yes your my cuddle bear also my human pillow.
King Jordan: I know and you sleep talk too
Queen kierra: I know it's cause I'm dreaming about you!
King Jordan: ok I'm done, the new rules will be out tomorrow now let's get some sleep
Queen kierra: thank you.
We walked back into our when winter is in our room.
Winter: sorry I had bad dream
King Jordan: aww winter
Jordan gave winter a hug to make het feel better.
Queen kierra: you want sleep in our room tonight
Winter: yes please.
Both: ok
Winter is on my side of the bed and she went to sleep real quick.
King Jordan: good night baby girl
Queen kierra: good night bae.
We all went to sleep and tomorrow with new rules that me and Jordan have came up with will be out. I think everyone is going to be very happy about the new rules since we need to change them since we are the new king and queen.

I finally updated this book for y'all. Im working on the other books for y'all.

If y'all have any ideas please let me know

Thanks to smoothoperator_2 for help with this chapter. Make sure y'all go check out her books

And
Me& Lannneeee have a book out call crossover lovers, y'all go check that  of us!

Love y'all 🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾

This is winter everyone!