family meeting

Kierra
So I called my parents to tell them that I'm ready to talk to them about everything. Auntie dorinda had talk some since into there heads. We are still planning the wedding and it's a lot of things we still have to do. My parents are coming to Memphis today. I'm walking around the castle looking at the pictures when Jordan had saw me.
Jordan: you ok
Kierra: yeah. I just hope they actually listen to me for once
Jordan: I hope so to baby. You still think about inviting them
Kierra: yeah.
Jordan: understand.
Kierra: what you about to do
Jordan: going to the other side of the castle to make sure everything is ready
Kierra: ok
I had gave him a kiss and we both walked different ways.

Karen
We are in Memphis to talk to Kierra about everything. My sister made us realize that we was pushing her to be queen and into marriage. I just want us to have a conversation without yelling at each. As we was in the car we saw Pictures of kierra and Jordan. She looks so beautiful and she is very happy with Jordan.
Drew: honey
Karen: yes
Drew: you should hear her out 1st
Karen: yeah. And apologize to her.
Drew: yeah. She looks so beautiful.
Karen: yeah she does.
We was still in the car until we made it to the castle. Kierra was standing outside waiting for us. We got out of the car to greet her.
Kierra: mom, dad
Karen: hi Kierra
Drew: hi Kierra.
Kierra: let's go inside
We had followed her in the castle and they made a lot of new changes. I hope we have a conversation that is need.

Drew
We are following Kierra outside of the castle so we can have a conversation.  Kierra had a nice area set up for us. We all had stand down and someone had came out to talk to Kierra since she is planning her wedding. We just looked at each until Karen had broke the ice.
Karen: you look beautiful Kierra and everything is lovely
Kierra: thank you.
Drew: ok me and mama talk. We want to hear you out 1st
Kierra:I understand that I'm yall 1st born but yall have been pushing me since I could talk. I love yall so much but yall can't push me to do things.
Drew: we understand that ki.
Karen: Kierra, we are very sorry for everything that we done to do. We just want the best for you. Is there we can do to make this right. I know we want us at our wedding and father to walk you down the aisle.
Kierra: I want yall do be there and for dad to walk me down the aisle. I accept yall apology. I love yall
Karen: we love you too ki
We had hug Kierra then Jdrew and shelea had came out. We all had went back inside the castle and we was talking to Jordan's parents.

Jordan
I'm so happy that kierra and her parents had that conversation that was very much need. Now that kierra family is here it's time for the annual fireworks. I'm very excited about this but I have a very special surprise for Kierra. The show is not until a few hours so me and kierra are in our room.
Kierra: im glad that we had that conversation
Jordan: me too baby. Both of our families are here for us
Kierra: I know. The firework show is tonight
Jordan: yep and I have a special surprise for you
Kierra: what is it.
Jordan: you will find out tonight now let's get ready.
Kierra: you want to take a shower together
Jordan: you already know the answer.
We had got in the shower and we had sex in the shower. We had got all cleaned up after we had shower sex. We had put on our clothes and it's time to celebrate.

Jdrew
It's the annual firework show in Memphis. Our parents are here for the wedding. I know this is going to be the wedding of all weddings. Me and shelea was already downstairs early. The rest of them was taken there precious time getting ready.
Shelea: this is going to be fun
Jdrew: right. You know what the surprise is over Kierra right
Shelea: yep. She is going to love it
Jdrew: of course she will.
Shelea: yeah. I wonder whats taken them so long
Jdrew: they might be having sex
Kierra: no
Jordan: yeah. We did that in the shower
Shelea: ewwww we didn't need to know that
Jdrew: yeah
We all was talking about something. Kierra need Shelea to help her with her crown. While Shelea was helping Kierra i was helping Jordan with Kierra's surprise.