3

"Here" she said offering him the other earpiece as well. "What about you?" he asked. "I have some work to do." she said as he took the earpiece. She passed him her phone as well. "3000"she said. He looked at her confused. "The password is 3000. Control what you listen to" she said. "That's not necessary. I like your playlist" he refuted. "Take it" she pressed. "Well thanks Meera" he said. "You're welcome Theo" she smiled. 

Half an hour later Taehyung got bored. "What are you doing?" he asked. "I'm reading a story that my friend wrote." she answered looking up from her laptop. "I thought you were working?" he quizzed. "I was. But, then she posted a new chapter and I had to check it out. She's the one I'm visiting and the to be psychologist" she explained. "Ohh" he said running out of topics. "How come you're not tired?" she asked. "Sorry?"

"Your friends all seem tired. You must be tired too?" she elaborated. "I couldn't sleep" he said sounding bummed out. "And I think you're bored?" she asked carefully. That's when Taehyung's stomach grumbled. "And hungry too" she smiled as he hid his already hidden face in his palms. 

"Here. Have some snacks. The vendors will probably come in after two stations" she said offering him a packet of Lays. "Thanks. Vendors?" he asked. "They sell food and stuff" she explained. "Ohh" he said munching on a few chips as he extended the packet out for her which she refused. "Why?" he asked. "I'm not much of an eater but, my friend personally video called me to check if I had enough food for me to eat till the vendors came in. She knew, I would skip eating, so she's going to call me again around the time we get to the station" she explained. "Why don't you eat much?" he asked. " I just don't feel like it nowadays" she said.

"Should I look away?" she asked as she noticed him pulling his hood really low as he slid his mask and stopped it right below his lips while eating. "You're an angel" he said. "That's what I should be doing" she said looking back at her laptop. "Can you tell me about the story your friend wrote?" he asked instantly bored at the loss of conversation. "It's a fanfiction. About BTS. Please don't tell me you don't like them" she said. 

"I don't mind. Tell me about it" he said. "Well it's about a girl that gets teleported to Korea. She ends up falling into the BTS house. And madness unfurls." she said smiling to herself. "What do you mean by falling into?" he quizzed. "Well when she got teleported, she landed in the bathroom where V was actually showering. Luckily she had fainted but, V let's out a scream attracting RM and Jin who were actually on a V-live. And they come to check on their member worriedly but, the ARMY sees the girl too. And since she was actually tied up, everybody got the wrong idea and accused them as pedophiles and stuff. But, turns out it was a set up." she explained. "Woah, what's the name of the book?" he asked. "Teleportation trouble" she answered.

"Who set them up?" he asked. "Well it isn't revealed yet but supposedly it's a group. " she said. "Woah, I'll make sure to read it. " he said.  "Sure" she said going back to her chapter.

A few minutes of reading later. "Turns out the female lead knows one of the people from the group" she  exclaimed. "Who is it?" he asked. "She illegally runs a Therapist type of a center. Like a psychologist. She wouldn't reveal her details or face to the patients. One of her patients fell for her and he didn't know what she looked like or what her details were. After seeing and harassing her on the Live, she joined two-and-two together. And then she knew it was him." she excitedly explained. "Yeah but, why is he doing that?" taehyung asked curiously. "Not revealed yet" she shrugged. "Suspenseful" he said trashing the empty packet. 

"Your phone is probably all charged by now" she said. "So fast?" he questioned. "Yup, it came with the feature- fast charging" she smiled. "Woah. Thanks. I owe you one." he said.