13

"Are you on a diet or something?" Meera asked eyeing Taehyung and Jin with a disgusted expression. "No" "Weight loss" they responded simultaneously. They then glared at each other and started bickering in Korean after being caught lying.

"Shut up. You sound annoying." Yoongi grumbled fiercely in his sleep."He really-" Jin bit his own words. "He seems brutally honest but, he's wrong since you two sound...I don't know how this makes sense but, you guys sound beautiful" Meera commented. "Why thank you! That was sweet of you to say" Jin ruffled her hair.

"World-" Jin was about to say but was cut off by Taehyung stomping on Jin's foot. "Hyung, why don't you accompany me to the washroom?" Taehyung interrupted. "Is that a boy's thing? I've often seen my classmates going together to the washroom. Sorry if I sound weird." Meera wondered out loud. "No. My boy here is scared of going alone" Jin announced in revenge for the stomp. "Ohhh" Meera mumbled nodding thoughtfully as Taehyung glared at Jin and then dragged him away after mumbling a light, "Excuse us".

"That was weird. Lol if only Alesha knew. She would freak out" Meera chuckled to herself. A little while later Jin and Taehyung returned having completely explained the situation and not to reveal themselves at all.

"Are you preparing to sleep?" Taehyung asked when he entered. Meera nodded and said, "I feel a bit under the weather." "Are you sure you're alright?" Jin asked concerned as he felt her forehead. "Woah. You have fever. A high one at that!" Jin exclaimed surprised. "Jinjja?" Taehyung asked feeling her forehead up as well. "Don't touch what if it spreads or something?" Meera pulled away and in that moment the TC re-entered the compartment only to see the two boys standing in front of the girl and interjected himself in between.

"Kya hora hai ye? Kuch kiya inhone beta? (What is this? Did they do anything to you child?)" he asked worriedly to Meera. "Nahi. Bukhar chad gaya hai thoda to dar gaye wo (No they got worried because I'm a bit feverish)" Meera denied softly. "Crocin hai, du?( I have crocin (A medicine for fever). Do you want it?)" he asked carefully as Taejin looked on. "Thanks" she nodded as the elder man gave her a strip.

He checked on her twice that night. She knew that thanks to Taehyung who didn't sleep at all that night and stayed by her side, giving her constant company whenever she awoke from her sleep due to constant nightmares. He even sang her "Baby shark" twice and lulled her to sleep, often even telling her stories of funny events that took place in the past.

"Hopefully you'll be fine by tomorrow " he mumbled to himself as he gazed at the asleep Meera. "Tae, you should really sleep. It's 3" Jin said checking the time on his phone. "She's an ARMY hyung. This is the only chance we'll get to ever actually take care of an ARMY" Taehyung answered with a smile. "You're right but, don't overdo it" Jin sighed.

"I won't hyung. You should sleep" Taehyung smiled wider. "I can barely stay awake" Jin yawned. "Good night hyung." "Good night Tae"

Minutes later, Jin got up and returned to Taehyung's side. "I can't let you stay up alone to watch after an ARMY , can I?" he said as he settled down.