Chapter 3:Something Don't Make Sense

Rhianna & Madeleine

Rhianna POV

After ten minutes of driving to Derek's daughter's school me and Derek went inside the school.

"Harper what's going on?"Derek asked her daughter as she sitting in her wheelchair with an ice pack on her abuse face.

"Hey sir your daughter got beaten up today by two students."The principal said.

"I don't hear bull sh*t, who're these kids!"Derek yelled at the principal.

"Daddy no, they're going beat me up worst if someone snitch."Harper said she was about cry as I gave her a tissue.

"Baby I'm never going let nothing happen to you just tell me what going on."Derek said Harper.

"Madeline keeps bugging me and start hitting me in my face and as soon as I going tell the teacher her big brother Wastor came and choked me and they both jump me in my wheelchair and beat me up."Harper said.

"Wait did you said Wastor and Madeline?"I asked Harper as she shake her head yes.

"Do you know them?"Derek asked me.

"Yes those are my disrespectful a** niece and nephew and their mother Kerri is my big sister."I said.

"Oh sh*t."Derek said as Kerri came in here with her kids Wastor and Madeline with a nice outfit.

"Derek said as Kerri came in here with her kids Wastor and Madeline with a nice outfit

"Why the f*ck you're here?"Kerri asked getting my face.

"B*tch get the f*ck out of my face."I said swing her a** but the principal stop me.

"No fighting in the office can someone tell me what going on!"The principal said as we all look at her.

"Principal Faith, I ask Haper can I use her color pencils when we were in art class and she told her no so I hit her and got my brother on her."Madeline said.

"And we jump her, next time she don't do what my sister asked she going to be in the hospital room dead."Wastor said.

"Yo y'all not going around fight my daughter because she won't let y'all use her stuff."Derek said.

"And who the f*ck is you telling my kids want to do, you need to tell your child share her stuff as they taught her in kindergarten before I punch her in her sh*t."Kerri said.

"Really Kerri you put your d*mm hands on a another child, because your kids can't get her stuff."I said.

"F*ck you Rhianna I want to speak to her mother."Kerri said.

"Excuse me ma'am but you can't speak to my child's mom, she's not longer with us."Derek said.

"Where she at, is her h* a** laid up with some another niggas?"Kerri asked.

"I'm not going entertain your a**, Ms.Faith can my daughter be here tomorrow?"Derek asked the principal.

"Yes Derek's your daughter allow to come to school tomorrow but as your kids, Kerri's kids is expended for a week."Ms.Faith said as Derek and Harper went outside and wait for me.