Chapter 10:You're Not Perfect

Kerri & Rhianna

I know I haven't update this book  on Wattpad since in August if you wonder if I don't really make sex scene I not really good at them

Continue from last time

Rhianna POV

"Just tell why you staying at the shop

"Just tell why you staying at the shop."I told Derek after he've claim down.

"Because I've nightmares that you going to leave me for Simon."Derek said.

"Derek I love you and never going back Simon the reason I only talk to Simon because our son why you just don't talk about it?"I asked Derek.

"I'm was embarrassed."Derek said.

"Don't be embarrassed because I never going nowhere."I said kissing Derek with my tongue as he got me in his lap as I keep tongue kissing Derek as he slap me on my a**.

"Mmm Derek."I said I moan his name as we going for hours.

"Let's finish this at home I know your auntie worry as h*ll."Derek said as we hand it home as Derek talk to Auntie Carmen as I was checking on the kids.

***

"Boy I was praying for you last night."Auntie Carmen said as I was cleaning the kitchen from breakfast as Auntie Carmen talking Derek.

"Thank you auntie sorry for scaring you last night."Derek asked as I hear the door ring it was Harmony and Emma today I'm babysiting Emma as Harmony and Geroge go on a double date with Kerri and Simon.

"Tete."Emma said as I grab her from Harmony's arms.

"Here her diaper bag thank you so much sis."Harmony said me.

"No problem, don't mind getting her tonight she can sleepover tonight."I said.

"Alright I going see later."Harmony said as I took Emma in the game room with the another kids, I let them play some before we get ready to go.

Today Derek and I taking them to Dave & Busters to play since they've been asking for months to go and I've promise them we going go today.

Once we all got dressed Derek started the car as I put Harper wheelchair in the back and put Zyoon in his booster seat and Samuel and Emma in their carseat as Derek was driving.

Harmony POV

"Stop Geroge."I said crying as he was rapping me behind as I laying across the bed as he was chocking me for hours he always do this when I don't want to have sex.

"Shut the f*ck up b*tch now get you dirty a** in the shower!"George yelled as he slap me on my a** a few times and I went in the shower with bra and thong on.