Chapter 5:I'm There For You

Derek POV

A week later

"Daddy are we going to be late?"Harper asked me as I driving her to school and Samual and Zyoon to daycare since it Monday morning.

"Don't worry we only late by a minute."I said as I driving up a green light and today Rhianna have go to work early so I told her I can take Zyoon with me.

Since I been working with Rhianna I been making good money and Rhianna's auntie have us live with them until I find my own place and I decided to take Harper to school everyday so I don't see her b*tch a** bus driver no more.

Once I got to Harmony's daycare I got Samual out his carseat and Zyoon out his booster seat as I took them in their class as Harper waiting for me in the car.

"Ok Ryan can you show me the letter G?"Samuel's teacher said one of her students as he got up and point a the lettle G as they was doing circle time as his teacher came and open the door for Samuel.

Once we got to Zyoon's class I saw all the kids was writing their first and last name in cursive as Zyoon's teacher let him in and gave a his cursive book as I left.

I talk to Harmony for a bit and took Harper to school as we went in her class as the kids was doing a four page worksheets with compound words.

"Good morning Harper here your worksheets once you done that I going give a sheet of paper so you can write twenty compound words so you can study for the test Friday."Her teacher said as her other teacher help her get into the classroom with her wheelchair.

As soon as Harper doing her work I saw Kerri's daughter Madeline look at me stupid as I stick my tounge out at her as she stick the middle finger at me as the teacher saw her from her desk.

"Madeline Tyson go change your sunshine to cloud."The teacher told her as she talking about her weather behavior cheat, they got weather behavior cheat in class, if they was on sunshine their behavior was perfect, if they was on cloud their behavior was good and if they was on thunderstorms they was bad and have to call the parents.

"But I don't nothing."Madeline said as I laugh at myself.

"Do you want to go on thunderstorm and have me call your mom to come up here?"The teacher asked Madeline as she went to change her sunshine to cloud.

As soon as Madeline went back to her seat she started to pouting and doing her work as I left and went to Rhianna's hair salon as she doing a customer's hair in box braids as she finished as she paid me as I gave her change.

"Nice outfit and thank you for taking Zyoon to daycare this morning."Rhianna said I saw me coming in the salon wear a nice outfit.

"Thank you and it's no problem beside your son is well behaved than your sister's Kerri's kids

"Thank you and it's no problem beside your son is well behaved than your sister's Kerri's kids."I said as I went to do the caisher as Rhianna's auntie came get her hair done.