Chapter Three

There was a long wait for Pulmo to finally be allowed inside the courtroom. The judge was Kcalb, because he owns Okegom Village, duh.

"Bruh wtf are you doing here," Kcalb shouted from across the room.

"The hell?!?!?! Wtf are you!! Doing here... I want another Judge. I can't do this." Said Pulmo, walking out and calling her lawyer in hopes of getting a new Judge.

"Sorry but the only other person is Etihw.. But she's in jail because she cheated on me when I was in the hospital," Kcalb shouted again.

Pulmo stopped in her tracks and turned around. Did she hear that correctly? "How long will it take to get Etihw out of jail." Said Pulmo.

"Idk she got to bribe me so I let her out. But I have work to do so idk man.."

"Fine..." Said Pulmo. As she was walking out she was thinking of what to do.. She can't live like this forever. Then a thought hit her, what if she moved! Far, far away from Okegom Village where no one can bother her.

Pulmo liked that idea, so she quickly ran home to pack her bags. She did some research on where she could go. Somewhere where either no one wears purple or where no one lives at all.

"All set!" Pulmo exclaimed. She was heading to the sea where she could live at peace with her little fishy friends and Ariel.

She ran away from home and towards the Okegom Sea. When she reached it, she jumped into the water.

She started swimming away and down into the deeper parts of the ocean where there was fish, coral, etc. She was at peace now and she was so happy.

"Who tf are you," said a girl. She was wearing a purple dress and had brown braids.

"Get tf away from me!!!! Oh my god!!!" screamed Pulmo, bubbles coming out of her mouth, making her choke.

"Bruh shut up I was here first!!! What you doin' here you gon' drown!!!!"

Pulmo calmed down and said, "I came here to get away from the people on shore.. And to get away from the color... p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p... I can't say.." Said pulmo.

"Pee??? EWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwWW WHY ARE PEOPLE IN THE OKEGOM VILLAGE PEEING!!!!"

"NO YOU ####### I MEAN THE COLOR P-P... I JUST CAN'T SAY IT!!!" Pulmo scrambled.. "Who even are you?" She then said.

"Wadayeshara." she said. "WadaNOhara was too outdated man..."

"Okay.. wada girl or whatever tf your name is.. Im Pulmo btw.." Pulmo said. It was getting awkward.

"Idk why you chose here... There like 10000 different colors down in Okegom Sea, you probably gon' die from a heart attack," Wadayeshara explained.

"Well, I'm an art major and if my calculations are correct, the orange will cancel out the purple. Same goes for the green..." Pulmo said. She had no clue what she was talking about. She just wanted to try and calm herself down.

"Bruh wtf are you saying... So are you scared of the color purple?? Like Mr. Lean man from the Okegom Village???"

"DO NOT SAY THAT EVER AGAIN OR I WILL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER SEE LIGHT AGAIN YOU UGLY ### #####!" Pulmo yelled, making her choke again.

"Jeez ok...... But I love the color purple... Why don't you just go blind," Wadayeshara suggested.

"Idfk how to go blind.. How about you help me then," Pulmo said.

"K." Wadayeshara punched Pulmo's face, which didn't do anything but get her mad.

"OWCH, YO WTF DAWG!!!!???? TF WAS THAT FOR.... YOU KNOW WHAT, #### YOU WADA GIRL." Pulmo said, swimming away... she looked like a frog.

Wadayeshara shrugged and swimmed the other direction.

Pulmo's lages started to get tired so she rested on a rock in the middle of a coral reef..

"Yo whats up!" said something, it was Flounder but a white version..

"YO WTF!!!! FLOUNDER!!! WHERE'S ARIEL!!!" Scremed Pulmo, she was so happy.

"Ariel abandoned me..." Said the white Flounder.

'Oh my god.. I'm so sorry, that's so sad. I'll help you!!" Exclaimed Pulmo, swimming up to flounder.

"No it's ok.. Get away from me.." Said Flounder, trying to swim away.

"...You just don't like me do you.. I see how it is.. No one likes me," Pulmo started vent to flounder, he was tired of her nonsense.

"Bruh no wonder," Kcalb responded.

"Yeah.. It's just. I seem to ruin everything an-and like.. No one loves me anymore and I just wanna kms.." Pulmo said, balling her eyes out.

"Bruh go ahead, I was gon take you up to shore but you are annoying me.." The white Flounder responded. He tried swimming away, but he forgot how to swim.

"Ok" said pulmo

Pulmo walked over to a shipwreck, and picked up some rope.. "I can't do this anymore dawg" Pulmo said.

"Hey... Don't do it,...." another voice said.

Pulmo looked around and took the rope off her neck. She swam to the back of the ship and nearly fainted. There was Satanick..

"I'm sorry babe.." Satanick said with a sad look, "I am sorry :((((((((" He flipped his hair back, dramatically.

"Yo......" said a mysterious voice, "Shut up!!"

"KANYE??????" screamed Pulmo, she swam away from Satanick to find the new voice.

"HOLY ######### I LOVE YOU KANYE!!" Satanick shouted.

"Shut up satanick ur ugly and u smell as you're disgusting and you're a really bad person please stop what ur doing and stop please or else I'll hurt your family!!!

"Stop.. That's my trigger dude ...."

"SHUT UP NERD.." Ye screamed

"Guys.. stop fighting.. And Kanye.. You tryn' to go out sometime.. I got an olive garden 2 mins from my house baby boo," Pulmo said, blowing a kiss

"K my love, I just got a divorce iykyk," Mr. Ye said