Chapter Five

Satanick decided to go back to the Okegom Village. He was tired of keeping all his emotions to himself. He wants to change his life, even if it's for the worse.

He hopped in an Uber and made his way to the Okegom Village. He drank his Lean on the way there and shoved his face with Twinkies. "I must see Kanye... I must see.. Kanye," he kept saying to himself, like a mantra.

"Bruh wtf are you saying," said the Uber driver.

"I ain't talking to you dawg...." Satanick replied. "I got to see Kanye... Even if it means I die or something.... I NEED TO SEE KAN...." Satanick began sobbing before he could finish his sentence.

Stanaick unbuckled his seat belt and attempted to stand up in the car. He hit his head on the roof. "Stupid ahh ###########..."

"Buckle your damn seat belt or I swear to god..." said the Uberdriver named Pan dequa.

"Who tf you think you talkin' too..." Satanick replied, cracking his knuckles.

"Im talkin' to you dumbass, smh.." said the Pan dequa.

"Where's the Kanye fam.." Satanick said while the expression on his face hardened, "I'll make it simple, direct me to the Mr Ye west for real"

Satanick pulled a handgun out of his pocket demanding to see a quack.

Pan pulled up to a MCdoanlds, opening the door for someone else to walk in. The door opened, and in the light there was a figure. That figure was Pitbull, Mr. World Wide himself!

"Hi" said Mr. Worldwide, "Are there any troubles?"

"HOLY MOLY GAUCAMAAAUMAA MOLY!" Satanick said, drooling.

"Is this my uber.." asked Pitpull, walking in the car. He was holding Wendy's outside of the MCdonlds.

"Yeah" said Pan dequa

"I love wendys, I hope I can become ceo" Pitbull said

"I hope you can become CEO too, bae <33333" Satanick said.

"Hey I don't swing that way baby boy" Said Pitbull.

"Sorry... I hope we can restart our relationship.." Satanick sighed.

Pan started walking away, he was tired of this. He gave the keys to Pitbull and quit his job.

"Brush your teeth...pls..." Pitbull glanced at Satanick.

"Ok anything for you Mr. World Wide!" Satanick pulled out a toothbrush and toothpaste. He brushed his teeth for the first time in 17 years.

"Make sure to floss to bruh.." Pitbull said. Pitbull tore Satanick's jaw off and threw it out the window.

"Bruh I thought you were different.... Mr. World Wide...." Satanick said, holding back tears. He was depressed. No one loved him. Not even Pitbull. He might have to go back to Ilis...

"That's not my problem.. I don't want you here anyway, loser."

Satanick started vomiting, sobbing and screaming. From a distance there was an explosion. Satanick looked out the window.

Pan the qua was gone.

Satanick began to vomit lean, like before. Laxatives flowing in his body, making everything worse. Satanick opened the door and fell out lol!! He didn't know if he would ever see Kanye ever again... Until all of a sudden, he heard a voice.

"She don't believe in shooting stars, but she believe in shoes & cars,"

Satanick opened his eyes, using all of the strength he had left. He soon heard the voice again, getting closer.

"Wood floors in the new apartment, Couture from the stores department," Said the voice again. Satanick had gained full consciousness now and he knew what the voice was. It was the one and only Kanye, the love of his life.

"You more like L'eau de Stardee shit.. I'm more of the, trips to florida..." Satanick said, still a little weak but back in reality.

"Order the h'orderves, views of the water, straight from the page of your favorite author" Kanye said again, It was like kanye was looking for Satanick.. Was Kanye coming back to see him! Was it really Kanye? Was he hallusicating? All of these thoughts ran through his head within a millisecond. All of a sudden the voice got louder, and louder, and every second it felt as if Satanick was about to explode with happiness, every passing second he heard the voice get louder to the point where it was blasting in his ears.

"You good homie?" a voice said, it didn't sound like Kanye... "strange" thought Satanick but brushed it off, maybe it was Kanye blasting his own music, like a self promotion! And the music made his voice distorted.. That had to be it, right?