Upper Moon Meeting

Muzan has announced an Upper Moon meeting at this moment. Nakime played a note from her biwa, to call the remaining Upper Moons that are left. Nakime brings Kokushibo and Douma to the Infinity Castle. Muzan waited until they arrived. It only took a few minutes for Kokushibo to find his way where Muzan and Nakime were at. When Kokushibio arrived, they waited for Douma to arrive. They knew that Douma always took his sweet time getting to where he was supposed to get too. It took Douma a moment to get where they were at. The moment when Douma saw Muzan, he bowed down on his knees with a wide smile on his face. It was an honor to see Muzan again. Every time Douma sees Muzan, he always gets happy when he sees the Demon King.

Muzan rolled his eyes at Douma, getting tired of his compliments. He knew that Douma didn't mean any of those words and he knew that Douma was just sucking up to him. Besides, Douma is unable to feel any kind of emotions. But Muzan knew that he needed Douma so he had to annoy his fake compliments and move on with the Upper Moon meeting. When Kokushibo and Douma finally arrived at the meeting, Muzan ordered Nakime to make a room that fit all four of them. Nakime did what Muzan told her to do, she made a room that was fit for all four of them. It was only the four of them so it didn't matter if they needed a big room in order to have their meeting. They started up their meeting.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I brought you two here for an important mission that I want you to do for me." Muzan told them.

"What is it, Master Muzan?" Douma asked.

"I need you two to find new Upper Moons to replace the ones that I've lost." Muzan answered back.

"You mean Upper Moon 4 and Upper Moon 5, Master Muzan?" Asked Kokushibo.

"Indeed Kokushibo." Muzan answered back.

"Master Muzan, I have an answer. Where's dear old Akaza? Are you replacing him too? He might not be as strong as the two of us but he is interesting to hang out with?" Douma claimed.

"Don't interrupt me, Douma. And no, I'm not replacing Akaza, for now." Muzan answered back.

"Then what it is, Master Muzan. Why hasn't Akaza come back? I haven't seen Akaza at the first meeting that we had. When... Um... what were their names again? Guytaro and Daik. Was that their name? I forgot. Oh well, I always forget names. What was I talking about again? Oh yes, is Akaza dead? It'll be such a shame if he already died. That would be almost impossible for him to be killed so fast." Douma said.

Muzan's veins occured, "Douma, can you please shut up for one moment? I need to think. I'm already angry that it is."

Douma bowed his head down, "I'm sorry, Master Muzan."

"Akaza isn't dead. His still alive. I can still feel his life force still beating. I can't just connect to him. It's like we're disconnected. It's really weird. How hard I try to connect with Akaza, he doesn't answer. I tried everything but nothing works. I think something went wrong. It's ever since the Demon Slayer campsite. That was the last place and time I felt his mind connection before it disconnected from me. I tried to see through his eyes when it happened but nothing came to mind. All I saw was a white blur. That was the last time I saw him. That was the thing he ever saw before that white light occurred." Muzan claimed.

Kokushibo rose up his hand, "I'm sorry to interrupt Master Muzan. I know some demons who has similar demon blood art that causes white lights but it depends which demon it was. May I ask a question, Master Muzan?"

"Yes, Kokushibo. You can ask your question." Muzan gave permission to Kokushibio.

"Kokushibo bowed down for a thank you, "Thank you, Master Muzan. It is an honor for you to let me ask my question. I wanted to ask if you saw any evidence that will identify the demon more before I can confirm which demon it could've been."

Muzan thought for a moment before he remembered something that could be useful for him and the remaining Upper Moons that he has left, "I do remember seeing something. I remember seeing a demon with black hair who was covered in blood. I'm guessing she went on a ramage eating humans. I felt the hunger that Akaza had so I'm also guessing he was hungry. He was looking for food that he can get his hands on. But later on, her hair changed to glowing white. She screamed and a white blur occurred. That's all I saw before losing Akaza."

Kokushibo thought for a moment before thinking which demon it was what Muzan was talking about before it finally hit him, "I think I know which demon it was."

Douma turned his head towards Kokushibo, "Who Kokushibo? I'm wondering. I'm dying to know."

Kokushibio and Muzan rolled their eyes, " If I'm correct about this. She's quite dangerous. I've never encountered her but I heard a lot about her from other demons and dying humans. I think her name is Akari, the demon who uses her white bright glowing hair to reverse anybody back to how they were before, depending what time of date she reverses them back too." He claims about the demon who could've affected Akaza with.

Muzan's eyes widened, "Yes, I know who she is. She's quite strong. She could've made it as Lower Moon 1 but she was too destructive to make it as a Lower Moon. I was thinking of replacing Gyutaro and Daki with Akari but due to her demon blood art was too dangerous to make it more powerful. I denied the idea and left it as is. I never thought she would've ever meant any of the 12 Zizuki especially an Upper Moon. I only have myself to blame for this. I lost one of my best Upper Moons, Akaza. Now, "he looks at Kokushibo and Douma," I need you two to find Akaza and Akari. She needs to face the consequences of her actions. If you two know what I mean by that." He told Kokushibo and Douma.

"Yes, Master Muzan." Kokushibio bowed to Muzan.

"I understand, Master Muzan." Douma bowed down to Muzan along with Kokushibo.

"Good. I know which location Akari is at. When you two find her, bring her back to me. I want to face her and get answers from her. I need Akaza back to me. I need all the demons to help me defect the Demon Slayers once and for all. I can't do it without my Upper Moons." Muzan told them.

They bowed down to Muzan, "Yes Muzan," they both said to Master Muzan.

"You two can go now." Muzan told them.

They bowed again to Muzan and got up from the floor. Nakime played a note on her biwa, opening a door for Kokushibo and Douma to leave from together. They started to walk towards to the door. Before they left, Muzan stopped them before they started their search for Akari. Muzan stood up from where he was sitting, he looked up at Kokushibo and Douma with his glowing red eyes.

"If you can find any human or demon that is worth being a Upper Moon. Don't hesitate to give them your blood. I will choose if they are worthy to be an Upper Moon. I'm the only one who can see which demon or human can handle a demon's blood. Don't fail me you two. Or else you two will face my wrath." Muzan warned them before they left the Infinity Castle.

Kokushibo and Douma both bowed down to Master Muzan, "Yes, Master Muzan. We won't fail you." They left to the door that Nakime opened for.

Nakime played a note from her biwa, closing the door behind them. Nakime brought Kokushibo and Douma to the location where Akari is at right now. When they both left the Infinity Castle, she looked up at Master Muzan. Hoping that he won't be angry right now or later on. Nakime didn't say much which Muzan liked most about her. Nakime listened and always obeyed. Muzan liked that about Nakime. That's why she was so special to him. Muzan needed her and wanted her to be by his side to the very end of their own victory of finally killing the Demon Slayer Corp.

Muzan telepathically spoke to Kokushibo and Douma, "I'll be watching you two." That's all Muzan said before disappearing into the shadows of the darkness.