News/Article | 2022

FREIN SEIRAN IS BALENCIAGA'S FIRST JAPANESE GLOBAL BRAND AMBASSADOR, AND COACHELLA?!

Frein Seiran the Singer and actress is known for her main lead role in K-drama 'My Name' and the actress played in Netflix's "Alice In Borderland' as Ann Rizuna, and also her popular songs including Trigger, and MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT and also her recent album 'Day & Night'.

Frein Seiran is the first Asian artist, Singer, actress and model to join Balenciaga as its global brand ambassador, following Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber.

"Balenciaga's global ambassador Frein Seiran Alexander stars in W Korea's latest editorial,"  the fashion publication confirmed the news with a series of images featuring Frein wearing the house's latest collection.

For those unfamiliar with Frein Seiran, the artist quickly rose to fame for her Debut song MoneyOnMyMind in November 4th 2017 under YG and The Black Label. Following the hit series, the breakout star has appeared in movie titles such as Japanese science fiction thriller drama streaming television series, Alice In Borderland as Ann Rizuna and K-Drama/action series on Netflix, My Name as Yoon Jiwoo. And her most popular song MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT in 2019 gaining 73 Millions views overnight and is trending #2 on YouTube and Frein is the most listened KPop Soloist artist, she earn 20 millions followers and 21 millions listeners on Spotify.

Most recently, she was announced to perform at coachella 2022, but the company confirmed that she couldn't perform at coachella because she have an health issue. The fans hope she will have fast recovery.

March 3, 2022