Sumellika unintentionally come close

Mallika:
Thanks.
She didn't look back at him. He suddenly pulled Mallika back holding her bare waist. Sumedh noticed some small red marks and rash on her back.
Mallika:
Sumedh, kya kar rahe ho??
She asked awkwardly.
Sumedh:
Ye...tumhare peeth par red red kuch hua hai. Dekho jaara.
He said with a concern. He didnt realize that he was holding her waist. He turned her back to the mirror. She looked at her back through mirror.
Mallika:
Kurta ke wajah se rash hogai hai.
She looked ahead to him.
Sumedh:
Hmmm...
(Music- Darasal song from raabta)
His eyes went on her chest which she was covering with her kurta. She looked at his hands on her waist so did he...he immediately separated from her.
Sumedh:
Aaow. Mallika...I..didnt intend to...
Mallika:
Hmm
Mallika turned to go to change. He holded her hand to stop her.
Sumedh:
Aree kuch laga toh lo uspe. Nahi toh badh jaayega..
Mallika:
Mainn mange kar lungi..
Sumedh:
Nahi kar paaogi. Haath nahi pohchega. Bed pe baitho main cream laga deta hu.
Mallika agreed. Sumedh began applying cream.
Mallika:
Aaaa...
Sumedh:
Dard ho raha hai?
Mallika:
Nahi, bass jalan ho rahi hai.
Sumedh:
Bass hogaya.
He applied cream. She turned her face to him to thank him. But they got awkward as they had just 5 cm gap between them. Sumedh after getting lost for some secs got up and gave one of his loose shirt to her.
Sumedh:
Ye pehen lo. Tumhare pass kapde bhi nahi honge aur ye loose aayega tumhe.
Mallika:
Hmm thanks.
.