Sumedh kisses her neck in drunken state

Sumedh now spoke in calm voice
Sumedh:
I am celebrating because I am happy. I am not good son I know. I know my brother is disappointed with me. My sister left me for she loves my wife more i guess and my wife left me. My wife...My wife thinks i am a bad person, she probably hates me maybe...I am also not a good husband. But I am becoming a good father...! She says I am the best father...I can now die in peace.
Mallika immediately kept her palm on his mouth and nodded her head to say dont say that. Eye lock!!
Sumedh slowly holded her palm and closer to her. Her eyes restless. He slowly slipped his hands over her waist and one hand still on the wall. He came even close to her. She took long breathe. Sumedh traced her neck with his nose giving her goosebumps.
Mallika:
Sumedh...
Sumedh:
Shusshhh...
Mallika kept her hand on his chest to separate him from her. She could feel his heart beating fast.
Mallika:
Sumedh...tum nashe mein ho. Subha embarrassed feel karoge...
Sumedh:
Chalega.
Sumedh softly kissed her neck, she immediately parted from him.
Mallika:
Sumedh! Tum hosh mein nahi ho issilye aisi harkate kar rahe ho! So jaao chup chaap.
She with a great effort made him sleep.
.
Next Morning
Sumedh woke up. He was cuddling Mallika's waist in sleep. He immediately got up. Mallika woke up in jerk by his sudden moment.
Sumedh:
Ye...ye kya? Kya hua hum...humare beech?
Mallika:
Mujhe kya puch rahe ho? Khud harkat karo aur phir mujhpe chillao!
Sumedh:
Main chilla kaha raha hu? Aur w...what harkat?
Mallika:
Waise tumhe chidane ka mann bohot kar raha hai but tumhari halat abhi itni kharab hai agar maine chidaya toh kitni kharab hogi!!
She laughed.
Sumedh:
Matlab nothing happened right.
Mallika;
Yeah...tum bass need me mere pass aagaye!
She went in washroom. She didnt tell him what he tried doing last night. Sumedh looked around to the the  champagne bottle. He got the flashbacks of yesterday night.
Sumedh:
Shit!
.