Coming Out Stream

Dream felt like his heart was about to explode because of how fast it was beating. One night, Dream drunkingly decided to Tweet, 'hey y'all, stream in two days with large announcement! (:'

Of course, now Dream had to follow through with it, not being able to think of anything else major but also not wanting to disappoint the stream with something like: Yeah, no progress with George's VISA.

And that's how we got here.

"Hi Hello!" Dream greeted, smiling as people filed into the stream.

After waiting a few minutes, Dream joined the Discord chat with Sapnap and George. They didn't even know what the announcement was.

"Hello Sapnap, Hello George."

"Hi!" George said with a goofy smile, waving at the stream. Dream put Sapnap and George's camera in different corners of the stream. At the center of the screen was a PowerPoint.

"Okay, is everyone ready?" Dream asked.

"YES!"
"EVEN WE DON'T KNOW, CHAT!"

"Okay." Dream took a deep breath. "The important thing I need to tell you guys is that..." Dream clicked the screen, revealing a Bisexual Flag, "I'm Bisexual."

Chat went about three times it's normal speed, which was already quick. Sapnap immediately started cheering. George on the other hand, was dead silent.

"I'm so proud of you, man!" Sapnap said, his voice slighter higher due to the excitement. "Georgie, what do you think?" Sapnap asked, Dream stayed silent, also wanting to hear what he had to say.

Was George Homophobic?

"I uh- I guess I'll come out too- I'm g-gay," George said nervously. Dream's watched Sapnap as he jumped up from his chair and started dancing around his room.

"I'm Pansexual!" Sapnap said, joining the party. The three of them disregarded chat as they all took in the news.

"Holy shit! What the hell?!" Dream said, running his fingers through his messed up dirty-blond hair.

"The Dream Team, more like the Gay Team!" Sapnap said stupidly. George and Dream laughing at their friends 'joke.'

"I'm gonna need a minute here to process this..." George giggled.

"Let's talk about hot men!" Sapnap suggested.

(Key: Sapnap, Dream, George)

"Karl." "George." "Dream." All of them said at once. Dream and George both blushing.

"Dang, somehow y'all out gay me."

"Oh come on now!" Dream groaned. George adding, "You're such an idiot!"

It was a big day for more than just Dream