A/N 'n' a One Shot

I don't know if I'm over reacting but getting 73 reads and 3 votes is a pretty big thing to me. So thank you guys~ and as a thank you I wrote a little one shot for y'all...
_______________________________________
Mittens~

It's cold. It's soooo cold. I really hate my life now. No one listens they judge. And now I'm out here on a park bench in the freezing snow crying.

The sky dimmed and I realized why. "Hiro, don't run away like that anymore." Tadashi hugged me. But I didn't hug him back. He took my frozen cold hands into his warm ones. Then I felt warm wool over them. I looked up and saw Tadashi smiling. "I hope you like them, they're purple and red your favorite colors." He told me, but I didn't respond.

We were quiet for quite some time. "Thank you and I'm sorry, nerd." I muttered. He ruffled my hair, "No problem knucklehead." He bent down and kissed my check, then I kissed him softly on the lips and we just kissed for a while. "I love you Tadashi and the mittens." "I love you too." He smiled at me.

We walked back to the cafe hand in hand. Mittens and all. Maybe my life isn't so bad because I've got someone special. Tadashi...

Mittens~

Hoped you liked it!!! See you later.