The Truth's Coming Out...

Hiro's P.O.V

It's been two years since Tadashi and I revealed how we felt. We kept this secret from everyone even the gang. My step dad has been on our case for the longest time saying brothers shouldn't be together as much as you guys are. But we've really never listened to him.
_______________________________________

"T-tadashi!" I yelped, "It hurts!" He frowned, "This is what you get for going bot fighting again." He told me as he continued to stitch up the side of my arm. Once he was finished he gave me a serious look, "You realize you are a 14 year old genius that needs to go to school." He told me, "Dashi I'm not going to your nerd school." I told him as I got up off my bed.

He pouted then smirked, "W-what is it?" I asked nervously but all he did was smile and leave the room. 'Well that happened.' I thought to myself as I plopped on my wheely chair. I started tweaking a bit with my little robots and then the door opened and Tadashi walked in. I got up and eyed him a bit he still had that smirk on his face.

Then he pulled out a bag of gummy bears. Not just any gummy bears but the newest brand of 'Haribo' gummy bears. "Ta-da-shi...give me that bag now..." He smiled and opened it up then he ate one then two. I cringed at the sight of him eating what I should be eating. "Oh I'm sorry did you want one?" He laughed and plopped another one in his mouth. But this time he kinda wriggled it in his teeth showing it off

I lost it and jumped on him causing him to drop the bag and he looked at me frightened with the gummy bear still in between his teeth. "Don't mess with me when it comes to gummy bears." I told him with q serious cold voice and he just nodded. I smiled and nibbled on the gummy bear in his teeth but then he opened Hus mouth and ate it. "Tadashi!" I yelled at him he smiled then I pushed him on my bed.

We started wrestling like we always did and he ended up on top of me. "You're not much of a threat in that body with that voice of yours." He laughed and let me go, "Oh well I'm sorry I didn't hit my growth spurt that's all." I told him and he laughed again, "Sure Hiro. Sure." He said smugly so I pinned him on the bed.

He wide eyed then his face turned red. "What?" I asked again, "Looks like you're trying to lead..." He mumbled then it was my turn to blush. I leaned in and gave him a small peck on the lips. He looked kinda disappointed and his eyes looked full with lust and love so I leaned in again and this time he pulled me in closer.

So we were kissing heavily and deeply we didn't notice the door open while Tadashi slipped his hand up shirt, *clears throat* Looks like I walked in on a bad time..." Our aunt Cass said with excitement. We stared at her for a while then I finally realized where Tadashi's hand was. I jumped away from him scared out of my mind. We've been caught, I looked over to Tadashi who was just as frightened.

Our secret's out...