Chapter - 11

it's a early morning the sun is peeking through window disturbing the sleep of Riyansh . He wake up due to sunlight opening his eyes first he got confuse with surrounding then he realise about yesterday adventures and he felt some wight on his shoulder he turn to saw Aashi is sleeping on his shoulder hugging him, her face is covered with hair so he removed hair from her face.

Riyansh pov,

She is looking so innocent in sleep after waking up she is like wild cat . I don't know what will be her reaction after she come to know about marriage proposal. what will be her decision . I don't know what is destiny store for us . I just don't want this effect our new found friendship. I don't want to lose her friendship. I did not got any true friends except Rahul and Yash. All want to be my friend just because I am rich. All girls around me want to be my girlfriend except Aashi first I thought she is faking but later I realise that she did not have any interest on my money. She is so good at heart and I am lucky to have her as my friend. Suddenly I felt some moment beside me saw Aashi is struggling to open her eyes.

Aashi - How did I end up here.

Riyansh - I saw you are sleeping in uncomfortable position and I just thought to laid you properly but you hold my hand did not leave my hand and I did not want to disturb your sleep. I am sorry.

Aashi - Why are you telling me sorry instead I have to be sorry.

Riyansh - No it's ok you don't have to tell sorry.

Aashi ( panicking) - Now what we will do. All we be in tension as we did not reach yesterday and I did not call my parents also.

Riyansh - hey don't panic we will find a way I promise ( by keeping his hand on her shoulder)

Aashi - Thank you.

i gave her some water. After that we had snacks. Thank god yesterday I bought some snack otherwise we have to die in hunger. After eating snacks we came outside.

Riyansh - This time we will go according to you. So madam in which direction we will go.

Aashi ( laughing ) - I think....

Riyansh - What ?

Aashi - I think why don't we stay here as this is a very beautiful place.

Riyansh - Hahaaaa nice joke.

Aashi - yesterday we came from this direction and we already saw there is no way in this direction so today we will go from right side.

Riyansh - ok.

we both started to walk silently enjoying our surrounding. After hour of walking we saw some people we went towards them.

Riyansh - Hello, we want some help. Can you tell us direction for Khandala village.

One man - Hello, who are you? And we did not saw you guys before and why you both are coming from forest.

Aashi - Actually we are from Mumbai and we are doctors we are going to Khandala village for medical camp but on the way our car got some problem and we lost our way.

Man - ok , we believe you and Khandala is not far from here it will only take 20 to 30 minutes.

Riyansh - can you tell us direction.

Man - you don't have to worry about that some people from our village also going for medical camp and you both can go with them.

Aashi - Thank you sir.

Man - it's ok come I will make a arrangement for you to go.

Riyansh - ok.

we went with him and we saw two vehicle their.

Man - This is your ride you don't have to worry you will reach there safely.

Aashi - Thank you so much sir.

we both sat in the vehicle hope we will reach safely without any problem.

End,

I will update next chapter earlier as possible and please tell me about story through comment.

Thank you,

bye,

don't forget to vote, comment and follow.