Chapter - 30

Third person pov,

Both Riyansh and Aashi were sleeping. Riyansh sleep disturbed by a sound. He opened his eyes and he saw all the family members present.

Aashi's mother - How is Aashi Riyansh ?

Riyansh mother - Did she opened her eyes ?

All bombard him with many questions without giving him chance to speak.

Riyansh ( Shouting ) - Stop it.

Everyone stopped talking hearing his shouting.

Riyansh - She is alright, she opened her eyes but now she is sleeping due to sedative. She just need complete bed rest.

Everyone got happy listening to him.

Riyansh grandma - Thank God our Aashi is out of danger.

Aashi's Father - When will they discharge her ?

Riyansh father - She have to stay here for one or two week.

Aashi's mother - Okay.

Aashi's Father - Riyansh you should go home and take rest. You are looking tired.

Riyansh - No papa, I don't want to  leave Aashi.

Aashi's parents were happy to see his care for their daughter.

Aashi's mother - Riyansh you need rest. We all are here with Aashi don't worry.

Riyansh - Okay. I will go.

Riyansh father - Now we should also go out, not more than one person can stay inside the room.

All went outside except Aashi's mother. Riyansh went home.

After two hours Riyansh returned from home. He entered inside the room. He saw that Aashi is awake.

Riyansh - Hello Aashi, How are you feeling now ?

Aashi just glared at him, making him confused.

Riyansh - What happened to you ? Why are you glaring at me ?

Aashi's mother - She is angry because she did not want to eat tasteless khichdi. Now you only make her eat.

Riyansh smiled listening to her. He took a bowl from her hand.

Riyansh - Aashi you have to eat this only till you recover completely. This is good for your health.

Aashi - No, I don't want to eat khichdi.

Riyansh - Aashi please eat, you have to take medicines also.

Aashi - Noooo.

Riyansh looked around seeing Aashi's mother not looking at them he picked Aashi's lip making her shock and whispered in her ear.

Riyansh - Just eat otherwise I know how to make you eat.

Aashi opened her mouth to reply but before she could speak Riyansh filled her mouth with khichdi. She continued to glare at him. Finally after her food was finished he made her drink water and then he helped her to take medicines. After having medicine he helped her to lie down. He kissed her forehead.

Riyansh - take rest.

Soon Aashi drifted into sleep due to medicine.

After two hours Aashi's sleep got broken by the sound of the door opening. She saw her friends entering inside. Both Disha and Riya rushed towards her they both hugged her making her hiss in pain.

Akash - Yeh guys what are you doing, You both are suffocating her.

Disha and Riya both left her.

Both ( crying ) - Sorry.