ఌ𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3

𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟- 𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑜 𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑜

"Ready to kick ass" mom whispered.
      We we're all more than ready
                           - 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

    "I've been waiting years for this moment"  The man looked down flicking his gun, refusing to keep eye contact "The blacksmith bloodline wiped, legacy destroyed"  We flinched those words were like torture to us. "But I'll make a deal cause I know what I want give the access you now have of the clubs funds to me and you'll be.." he chuckles "spared"  Lido interrupts "you know how many villains have said some bullshit like this and still clapped niggas-"  "Shut it lilo" Vincent whispered.

        The man looked over at him he got a bit thrown off. Back at Vincent he impatiently demanded "The money" he growled "Give me the money" Vincent smirked  "what makes you think we carry around wads like Pennie's."  Mother stepped forward "plus access to charlteen spades funds is what you really want you want power....control ." She thought for a second "who are you..really??" The man was going to answer but something caught his eye he slowly moved his eyes behind us.

       A dry monotone like voice echoed behind us "He was a childhood friend" we heard a BAM the man collapsed at the end of the hallway . We turned around. Our dad stood there in a scratched up suit holding a pistol. He shot him dead. All the other men that were behind him scattered. Their guns weren't real after all it was only to scare us. Mom ran to him "Thank god you came what took you so long" dad wiped the sweat of his face

    " I think you get the picture" I had so many questions "did you know him-" lido started scratching his neck "yo nice little family reunion but I'm trying to get out of hereee" we all hummed in agreement. Vincent ran in front of us "follow me" all of us scurried behind him down the hallway jumping over the mysterious man's dead body, blood spilling making a river down the long hall. "I'm leading us to the parking lot from their we gotta split up" Lido tries to catch his breath while talking.

     "Split upppp what in the caucasian is that bull!!!"  Vincent groaned loudly "Do you wanna die lidooo!!!!" "No!! But I wanna go out fighting god damn it" "ughhh" Vincent shouted "Shhhh I hear something " I yelled *rumble* *rumble* "what is that" i huffed it got louder and louder as we ran through what seemed like a maze to me. "Just keep running dont stop" dad shouted my legs would've been mush by now but the fear adrenaline was like a steroid

     *rumble* *rumble* *rumble* Vincent pulled out his glock "oh godddd I don't think we gonna surviveeee" maramalay cried. The rumble's turned into foot steps "oh shit". We all looked back. A family of ten were running after us hungry for our blood. "We on to yall mice bitches" one said, what a rusty ass voice he had. "Vincentttt"  he pulled his head back he was getting tired "I knoww I knoww" "shit" I quickly looked back again "those are the second leaders children...isn't it" dad breathed heavily "how are y'all able to talk right now...*huffs* what the fuck"

          Lido rolled his eyes "we can easily knock the lights out them niggas what are we still running for" dad lowered his voice "those are only a few of their children...*huff*..the other 5 are backup us fighting them risk us loosing everything" We stopped at a door Vincent let out a big "UGHH" he beats against the door "OPEN YOU SON OF A" BAM a bullet went through the door. We turned in shock. One of them hollered "STOP IT YOU FOOL OUR DAD WANTS THEM ALIVE"

       Lido looked at dad "we gotta fight them dad they want to kidnap us" He looked up "some of them still want blood we're in for a risk" Vincent jumps in front of us and shoots hitting a backup. "WE OUT" he says while beating the stubborn door open. We ran out in the parking lot quickly going behind the building .

          Hiding dad ordered us "Claudia you go with hanson and koti" hanson worried  "But father-" NO BUTS. "Vincent you go with Diana and Lido manage him AND TAME HIS TOUNGE" lido slouches "Trudy and Alvin You come with me and mother GOT IT" We all nodded. A twig snapped "shhhh" I whispered. A snap came from another area. Koti jumped up "SHOW YOURSELF"  It went quiet we all slowly stood up. The group walks up to us more coming from the back as well we were surrounded.

                         𝑊𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑡ℎ