ꨄ𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2

𝑀𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 - 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑠𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑣                     

2 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑜...

     A loud voice wakes everyone up from their sweet slumber "ROLL CALLL" dad and that damn megaphone cannot be separated. Everyone instantly groaned from their rooms "I thought training was tomorrow damn it" I mumbled falling out of bed. My window curtains abruptly opened "10 minutes early you've got to be kidding" I stood up and brushed my self off "Well ...oh yes breakfast is serv-" I panicky look around "Bacon?? Waffles? it should be on my bed-"no way dad just- everyone yelled from their rooms "OH HELL NAH".

I rushed through my morning routine quickly putting my hair in a bun while bursting out my bedroom doors. I struggle to put my slippers on while running down the hallway. Hanson bumps into me I stumble and he falls on the floor "damn Hanson we got to much space for that clumsy shit now" love him but I'm not sacrificing my morning for him.

Rushing down the main staircase I yell "DIBS ON THE TOAST CRUNCH" lido slides down the railing after me swiftly passing by me he taps on the last step with his foot "yeah it's mine fam" Trudy runs after lido while marmalay lags behind. "Get yo ass back here lidooo". Alvin quickly passes by me "uh excuse me". Claudia not to far behind threatening "I'll whoop yo ass alvinnnn"

The "track star" lido runs to the kitchen and grabs the cereal I huff hitting the table "you know don't be surprised when someone starts strangling your ass I know I would-" Vincent gives me "that look" "ah ah ahhh watch it" he exclaims while carefully pouring coffee in his favorite black cup . I roll my eyes plopping my head on the countertop. Trudy smacks her lips "oh shut up Vincent you the main one getting an attitude in this house especially in the morning-"

Vincent shushes her "well look at you guys all getting along together" dad walked in placing his megaphone on the table. Lido begins to make a joke but everyone shushes him "speaking of getting along I'm never breaking bread with that damn megaphone" mom walks in with her iconic leopard robe "you don't gotta get along with it it's protocoll" dad teases. Mom puts her hands on her hips "yourrr protocollll".

She looked over at us and whispered "for your guys "safety" I'll look over some "short comings" mom looks at dad condescendingly. We all laughed he rolled his eyes "well let's get started shall we" everyone immediately groaned "right when I was starting to like you" maramalay jokes. Claudia just straight gets up and walks out "dang" lido exclaims. "Oh this shit again" koti expresses from the back while munching on chips.

We all turned around "when did you slither your ass down here" trudy questioned "5 am I was making a smoothie....." we all slowly looked at each other and shrugged "well chop chop meet me at the courtyard" dad jumped out his seat. "Get ready for bullshit" trudy says dragging her feet to the refrigerator. Alvin pours some cereal "Bro I got this paper on sum like herbal medicine shit y'all got some knowledge" lido scratches his head "herbal medicin- fam I'm clueless"

Koti smirked while she put her chips down, whipping her hands she cleared her throat "Im actually an expert in herbal-" lido without hesitation cuts her off putting his head back "here you goo kotiiii nobody needs yo 2 centsss" we all giggled "fuck you" she  snickers while wiping her hands. Vincent looks at Alvin "You know plants aren't to hard to research" Hanson runs to the kitchen clamping his water bottle "training day huh" marmalay looks up and slouches "every-days training day according to him".

  I raise my cup "if that ain't the truth" . Vincent taps the table  "Welp we betta gets ta goinggg" Everyone moaned and starts walking down the hallway towards the courtyard. Vincent sips his coffee later putting it down on a random silver tray while walking on the way. Marmalade complains "do we really have to walkkk golf carts are much more efficient" I felt the same way "she's right man I'm getting tired". lido huffs "bro that's the whole damn reason we in training in the first place we spoiled as fuck"

Vincent chuckled "Ha there's no "we" in this" marmalay stops "fuck this shit" "damn giving up that easy" Alvin teased. Marmalay began to stand not moving a single muscle. Lido walked past her "yo ass can stand there all day I'm gone" she looked up giving him a good nasty look "of course your athletic ass is speaking" folding her arms she stays . He puts his hands up "Well I mean hey we still gotta walk miss marmaladeeeee " we all bust out in laughter "omggg shut uppp lidoo !!!"

He starts laughing. Vincent drags "I swear if I get called first-" "your bound do get called first honestly" trudy says from behind. I scoffed "your like 50 stop complaining" Vincent points at his chest "50??" "You aren't 50 you actttt 50 now get your "old at heart" ass down these steps" we walked outside. Dad ordered us "GET IN FILE LINE NO ORDER" the megaphone was gonna bust and it would all be because of him.

"ROLL CALL" we all plugged our ears "damn dad" "VINCENTT!!!" "O my go-" He smacked his lips "Here!!"  "DIANAAA!!!" "Here!!" "ALVIN!!!" "here!!" HANSON!!! "here!!" KOTI "here!!" "TRUDY" "Here!!" "LIDOOO" "Yo mama" Trudy elbowed him "*Cough* damn Trudy" he started coughing more  "*Cough*..here~" "MARMALAYY!!!" "Here" CLAUDIAA " Hereee!!!" We all looked down "I thought you left Claude" Dad snickered looking down at his paper "she was here first actually" lido rolls his eyes "Omgg bruhhh" dad smiled "okkk soo todayyy what happened this morning"

We all looked at each other. Hanson raised his hand "we woke up more early than usual for sure " dad nodded "yes anddd"  trudy mumbled "Chaos"  he stopped in his tracks smiling, he heard it "haha yes but I'm looking for something elseee" I raise my hand "there was no breakfast this morning" "rightt there was no breakfast served today and because of that what did you guys decide to doo"  lido smacked his lips "Run, everyman for himself" trudy looked at him "nahh that was all youu"

Koti raised her hand "Uh..Find a way to eat" dad clapped "Exactlyyy breakfast wasn't served but you used your own abilities too feed yourselves" Lido scratches his head "soo...what you trying to say pops" he looked up at the sky fiddling with his hands "there's a major event we're going to soon and I need you guys prepared" marmalay squints here eyes "prepared??"

"Look I know we as a family are great assassins and all but we never really tried defending as a....team" trudy shakes her head "fighting....together I'm out" I was confused "but lone wolf kills are like part of our brand dad" "well some things need to change" he breaths in "At this event our whole lives will instantly changed I have no doubt in my mind I will be promoted to a leader position from there on we have a target on our back"

He paces back and fourth " The Lion family...DONT TRUST THEM" our eyes widened in shock "The Johnson's DONT TRUST THEM" "The second leaders family DONT TRUST THEM" The Ronaldo's..." koti smiled "I love the ronaldo-" "DONT TRUST THEM" she instantly drops her smile. "As soon as we get to the top many friends will become enemies no playin around." Today we learn family formation..."

                           𝑊𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑠