𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- kids

𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 -ith the boys laughing with them for hours all of you didn't even know that's it's already noon, all of you still having a good time on the room you guys formed into circle while telling funny stories.

Most of all it's all about Shinichiro like he's always gonna cry even if only a small thing.

"And then Benkie just got himself in a muddy puddle" Takeomi spoked and suddenly they all laughed at his story, it's about Benkie when he got frightened because of a cat and then he got stumble on a muddy puddle.

"Benkie I didn't know your afraid of a cats" Wakasa laughed holding his stomach can't hardly breathe because of laughing while Benkie is hiding his face same with Shinichiro he's still laughing while you were just letting a small sound of your laughter. When you were on your mansion you all know everything about having a good manners, you can't understand them sometimes since why are they laughing like they don't have any respect or any manners.

And now you wanted to learn more about having a good friends, you watch them laughing hard while you were laughing softly not letting is loud.

"Uh may I ask were is the restroom?" You asked and Takeomi pointed the direction as you nodded, you stood up leaving the 4 guys you walked through the halls you can mostly are about boxing and some of them are bikes, you entered the restroom were Takeomi pointed.

"Shinichiro are you OK that yo'ure with her?" Benkie suddenly asked making Shinichiro make an confused face the black haired man nodded for his response, "I wished I'm the one who helped her" they can hear Takeomi murmuring. "Well what are we going to do if our leader is warm-hearted" Wakasa chuckled and clunged on Shinichiro's neck. "Hey-" Shinichiro said making a way to get flee on his hands.

As you flushed the bowl you went to the sink to wash your hands, after washing your hands you walked out at the exit and suddenly a sound of crying kid echoed, you were about to ignore it but the crying sound is getting loud.

You started 0 have a slightly bald hair and have a pink color, you can't clearly see his face since he was covering his face with his hands.

You walked closer to him he didn't even noticed that a person entered the room, the room is large that have lots of toys on it you can also see mattress on the carpets.

you kneeled closer to him, you were about to caress him but you stopped thinking that what if he's going to think that your a robber or a bad person that can kidnap him.

"E-erm" you stuttered almost going to touch his head and suddenly he titled his head and faced you he has an blue icy orbs, you stared at his eyes and suddenly he hugged you making you froze on your position.

"Senju broked the vase and I'm scared that I'm going to get scolded again by nii-chan" he cried on your sweater and sobbed, your too speechless to talk, you can't do anything but to carres his back to comfort him.

"Haru-ni" a soft kid girl spoked from behind as you looked back it's an little girl have the same hair color with the boy your comforting and also have the same eye color they looked like twins.

The boy pink haired boy glanced to the girl he stood up while your kneeling infront of him, and suddenly the picked haired girl run towards the boy and hugged him tightly the boy didn't hugged him back but the picked Haired girl was hugging him tightly.