𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱- izana

(May 7 1999)

"𝐒𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲?" -You asked bluntly, you were now currently taking a sit an bench while Shinichiro was fixing the bike a black tint was all over his pale face and all over his clothes while you were handing him some tools that he might use.

"Omm he's just not living with us right now, but one day he'll be living with us" He smiled you gave him a good smile he's too kind for being a good brother he always take good care of his siblings he's also doing all the house works and also works at the bike shop, you were amazed by him he's the most amazing man you ever met.

But now you were now helping him at the house taking good care of Emma's grade and Manjiro's grade you always study with them especially at every night, they're still energetic even though it's already dark and night.

You've also keep teaching Emma to do house works everyday so she can also do the house works together with you.

"He's not my blood relative sibling but I always see him as my brother" He smiled, you swung your feet together while staring at the black haired male was smiling doing his work.

"His name is Izana Kurokawa, he's half Filipino he's also physically strong" he continued, you wanted to meet this Izana Kurokawa he looked like he's so special for Shinichiro.

"I want to meet this Izana Kurokawa" you hummed you heard the black haired guy chuckled "want to meet him?" He asked you nodded immediately "of course" you spoked with joy.

"Don't worry I'm planning to visit him today you'll come if you want" "Is that even a question? Of course I'd like to come" you smiled.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Shin are you sure this is the right place?" You asked him gripping on his hand, the atmosphere was very cold and dark it feels like your inside of a jail, some stray cats were licking some empty cans, dogs were now eating garbage that was scattered from the road, the clouds turned gray some buildings looked abonded.

"Yes we are Izana usually come here to hang out with his friend Kakucho" He smiled you scanned the place and it's looked like they're all criminals especially the person that have a black mask holding an red purse and some of them are fighting together.

"This place looks like not a good place" your hands started to tremble, "don't worry I'm here for you" he titled his face to you and gave you a good smiled, seeing him sling ease you up for a bit more.

The both of you started to walk towards the abonded building, the steps echoed inside the building, some black rats are having their dinner, some drawings are everywhere and some black paint were tinted everywhere.

You feel a little bit cold since your wearing short jeans and some black Hoodie, as you compared with an converse shoes those clothes your wearing just came from the thrift store and some Shinichiro's mom's stuff that she left at their house, Shinichiro was wearing cargo pants brown Hoodie,White shirt and sneakers.

As the both of you made it at the 3rd floor the last floor you can hear some voice talking, it was clearly echoing.

"Izana you there?" Shinichiro's voice echoed you tightly gripped on Shinichiro's hands while your body was clearly trembling, "don't it'll be ok" he assured as you just nodded, you heard some steps that was walking echoing through the halls.

And you saw some white haired kid that have the same with Mikey's hair he have a tanned skin, as he's face finally revealed from the darkness a very sophisticated and spiritual color showed his purplish and reddish blue shines.