𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫-beach

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝- a huge purely smile plastered on their face, running laughing playing together, as you were enjoying the scene a small smile plastered on your face while enjoying watching the little kids play.

After shinichiro treated you guys ice cream, you guys stopped at the playground to take hang out for a bit, as the four guys started to play with the ball that they just found out beside the bench you glanced over them you saw them smiling and playing together they seem so happy together watching them enjoying makes you smile or makes you more happy you don't know why but you enjoy it alot.

Your eyes focused at the sunset the feeling of watching the scene makes yourself so relieved and restore a sense of peace , brilliantly red and orange mixed up together and the layer clouds makes it even more beautiful.

"So beautiful" you whispered eyeing the sunset, "enjoyed watching the sunset?" A voice low husky voice spoked up "hmm yes I did" you replied softly the man let out a chuckle as he take a seat beside you, moved for a little distance and continued staring at the sunset.

You glanced at the kids who were sliding at the slide, you saw Senju got tripped and fall at the sand when Sanzu was about to help her but they both ended up laughing together, you let out a chuckle watching the scene.

"They're too adorable to watch" you chuckled as the man scoffed gazed the both of them, "your so lucky to have two an adorable siblings" you smiled as the male let out a Humm.

"Oii Takeomi" Benkie shouted as called him, Takeomi stood up as he walks towards them. "Y/n come here!" Shinichiro called you, you stood up as you walked towards them.

♡♡♡♡

Months passed and your parents didn't know where you are, guards didn't show up or a missing picture of you showed up everywhere their are also no news about you.

You felt more relieved knowing that they already let you go to enjoy yourself outside than locking you inside the house.

You always play with the kids every free time you have especially Mikey and Baji who's always been too cutely annoying sometimes, Shinichiro always scold them every time they're going to do stubbornness.

Their is the time that they wanted to prank you, they put an fake cackrcoaches and fake spiders that was made of plastic, they started to spread them all over the bed after that they covered with the blanket to make put out of sight, while your too tired of the day and want to go to bed to have a rest but you ended up shouting screaming and you got horrified of their prank.

While the two kids where laughing at the back of the house holding their laugh hearing your scream, while they're laughing Emma popped out of nowhere and used the Broom and hit the two boys for making pranks to you, and after that Shinichiro scolded the two boys you tried to stop Shinichiro but he said that they need to get discipline for teaching a lesson.

And Takeomi's siblings are always together they're too different from Manjiro and Kiesuke. Senju and Sanzu is too playful but they know their limit they know if they're getting too much they also know how to fix the toys after they already finished playing with them.

But you don't complain with the kids if they're stubborn sometimes mostly you enjoyed seeing them smile, and they're also adorable.

You also help them with their assignments especially for Manjiro who's going to sleep when you were just going to start to discuss or teach him about his assignment, you always carry him when he fall asleep at your lap. While Emma who liked more studying with you Emma have lots of achievements in school and your very proud of her achievement, also with Manjiro even though Manjiro is always sleeping during discussion he still have the an good average and he's also good doing Dojo.