Chapter 3

After 5 years, I came back... The new me, the new Ysha. While starting my new life as a history teacher, I won't forget his face... our memories... Even in my new life, I would not regret anything coming back to him.

My eyes were filled with tears when I saw him. He saw me too. We saw each other, crying. In that moment, I knew I'm not still okay. He walked towards me and hugged me.

"5 years, Ysha." I cried more. Seeing how he devoted his life to me. The Traumas... They came back...

We talked each other in a Café. He talked about how he missed me while I'm still unable to talk. I told him that I would still go back to Spain. He just looked at me with pain, again. Ewan ko ba? Whenever I see him, his eyes were full of pain. Just pain. Begging me to stay but I can't. I left him with a gift.

"You left this." Pointing the gift, I gave him.

"Sinadya kong iiwan 'yan." I told him, not looking at his eyes.

"Ako ba? Sinadya mong iwan rin?" I looked at him with wide eyes and lips parted.

I was so close to cry again, so I left him without saying anything. I went to Spain for 5 years again and taught there as a history teacher. I don't know but the only thing I know is that I still love him. While going home, I saw him. Outside of my house, waiting. He's in Spain?

"You're in Spain?" I asked him without any hesitation.

"Yeah, I'm in pain." "Oh, sorry. Yeah, yeah. I'm in Spain."

This new feeling that I don't hate myself anymore. The newest Ysha. Not the better version, but the best. I told him to come in and I'll just buy something. After I came back. Oh. I saw Mira, too.

"I missed you, Ysha!" running towards me and hugged me.

Brent also runs towards me, "Ysha!" He stole me from Mira like a kid to hug me and says, "I missed you, too." Only the stars at night can say how much I missed you, Brent.

That's how the story will truly begin. Brent and I, our original story. Via and Arkin may have a happy ending, too. However, ours are different. Not ending the story but to keep the pages run until the end of it.

I realized that giving up the past and moving on gives you confidence to face the future. I stopped hanging from the past. Letting the past passed me. Why run away from the problems when you can face it, right? I know my life won't be full of colors and rainbows but not full of monotone and storms, either. Well,

You just don't have to worry what the future holds.

                                                                                   - Ysha, The next life of Via.

Thank youu for readinggg!!!