Chapter 1: Welcome to Santa Carla

Character description>
Name&age: Cherry Bennett, Age 24.
Appearance: neck/shoulder length layered dark blonde/brown hair, blue-grey eyes, white and slightly pale complexion, a small mole on bottom left eyelid, sharp fang-like canine teeth.
Clothes&accessories: earrings (top&bottom) (tops are black barbells, bottoms are metallic green horseshoes), black T-shirts (with graphic designs) black tights with belt loops&belt, black punk boots, metal bracelet&three rings on the left hand.
Secret powers/abilities: night vision, flight, can make people hallucinate(mind games), immortality(will never grow old), increased strength, heightened senses, doesn't need to drink blood, normal eye color is blue-grey (but they change to an alluring glowing Emerald green)
Weakness: (is allergic to sunlight exposure) if in the direct sunlight for longer than an hour she gets severe abnormal sunburn (painful blisters form on her skin almost immediately)
Personality: fun-loving, comedic, pacifist, kind, quiet, caring, soft-hearted/spoken, (never shows any kind of negativity towards the Emersons).
Negative attributes: (eventually runs away after being triggered by something harsh toward her), will retaliate with words or throws something (not hard), struggles to process anger and control it, (she is emotionally wounded by her past).

Backstory section 1>

Cherry Bennett is a close friend of Michael Emerson and his family.

A unsettling life situation causes her to pick up and move to Santa carla with them.

She helps the family out, especially Lucy, Being as she's going through a divorce.

Cherry can relate because she is also going through a separation, from her family.

Michael and Cherry have been friends for many many years and Lucy treats her like a third child.

They planned to go back to school together eventually after the Summer.

Backstory section 1 end.)

Backstory section 2>

Cherry has a secret, and it's the reason she no longer communes with her family.

She was born with something special that she doesn't yet understand, it's traveled down her bloodline for centuries.

Her ancestors married with vampires, and mixed their blood, some knew and some came to find out.

She got the best of their powers and only one of the weaknesses.

Very Few of the people in her family had been born with what she has, but were shunned because of it.

It became known as the family curse..

no one in the family could understand why this occured, neither did the ones who inherited the special blood.

They were oblivious to their ancestry, it was of course rarely spoken of as well.

the family curse had been docile for several years, until Cherry had reached her late teens and started showcasing her powers.

She was the first relative in years to be born with the curse, and when they realized she had more talents than those before, they treated her horribly different and eventually, she ended up leaving.

Cherry is a mutated vampire, that is something she will come to know and understand very soon.

Backstory section 2 end.)

Scene 1>

I sat behind the driver's seat, and Micheal was in the middle of the backseat next to me.