UA

Y/n pov
It's been I few months and everyday I trained sometimes with bakugo and sometimes by myself I trained with the quirks that I know hopefully I pass the last thing I need is to be a disappointment I thought in my head. I got ready to go to the UA exams I put on something like this but with sweatpants.

Aye mama I'm leaving is bakugo ready,  mom looked at me then back at her book he left already,  what? Ok thank mom she just humed good lucky you need it mom said

Aye mama I'm leaving is bakugo ready, mom looked at me then back at her book he left already, what? Ok thank mom she just humed good lucky you need it mom said. I hurried to UA I came just in time for the pro hero mic to start his speech I was sitting in front of a guy with green hair is it that bakugos friend I thought, I guess I zoned out because all I heard was the alarm and everyone started to run, I was confused so I started to run. ROBOTS?!? you gonna be kidding me what they trying to to kill us is said as I activated my quirk turning into a wolf biting thought the robots. I use teleporting to confused the robots to explode, I must have at least 90 points help! I heard someone shouted I looked to my left to see a guy with yellow ish hair and a black strip, he was trapped I was right by him. I looked into his eyes and ran to get more robots.