quirk

Y/n pov
Damn I I look like a egg in this gym uniform I sighed. Once I was I. Rhe filed aizawa immediately started the test. Fist it was the runners test I used the teleporting quirk that I already knew some was impressed a some wasn't but who cares. For the grip test I turned into a tiger using the animal shifter quirk I learned at summer. This time the whole class was confused, I guess I should have explained my quirk more in detail to them I thought in my head. It was the throw ball thingy , anything goes just Don't step out side the circle mr aizawa said. Gotcha I said with a nod. I decided to use the Pikachu looking guy quirk, just as I finished using it getting 90 yards my brain went dead for a minute. But I turned off my quirk after two minutes.

Time skip~
Class 1a pov
Alright I guess you guys wanna know how y/n quirk works but you all need to shut the hell up first mr aizawa said. The class immediately goes silent. Well my quirk allow be to copy anyone's quirk making me have the same quirk and I can look like the female version of them too. Is that why you look like denki a boy name I suppose sero said. Who y/n said. That's me I'm denki not I didn't want you to use my quirk he huffed. My apologies y/n said with a bit of sarcasm. Alright y/n sit down so I can sleep I mean teach mr aizawa said. Y/n just humed and sat down.

Bakugo pov
Damn it I thought gripping my pencil why this the only thing I'm good at an y/n gonna take it away fuck you go Damn it. As I finished my thought the bell ringed for lunch and of course punky just had to invite my sister to eat with us. Hey bakubro wait up , then hurry up shitty hair I said in a annoyed tone jeez said not in a good mood. When is he in a good mood denki jokes , go to hell I said walking off