Im what

Y/n pov
It's been 2 weeks bakugo already started school he even made friends it's shocking especially because bakugo have a bit of a potty mouth, we was eating dinner when the doorbell ringed bakugo are you expecting anyone mom said. No you old hag, I get it I said getting up walking to the door, I opened the door, mom there someone homeless looking guy at the door, that not a homeless person that's bakugo teacher whoops I said. Bakugo rolled his eyes as we all came to sit down in the living room. Mr . Aizawa what are you doing here wait on sec did I just called my favorite hero a homeless guy I said. Yea you did bakugo said with a smirk. I'm so sorry for the late notice but I wanted to say the reason you didn't get a UA disc is because I picked you he said with a bored looked . Wait I said so was noticed by some pro hero. And it took you 2 weeks to tell me I wanted to make it 3 but nezu said no Aizawa said with a bored look. Welcome to UA you start tomorrow he said handing me a bag. Thank you so much I bowed so did bakugo and the rest. Once he left I looked that the bag seeing my UA uniform. I smiled, bakugo scoffed what I asked, why do you always get noticed is said looking at me before walking to his room. Good job I'm proud of you mom said thank hag.