A exchanged student?

It was just a ordinary day. I got up and walked downstairs, to get my clothes. I then bring my clothes into the bathroom, I set them down on the wooden counter. I get in the shower.

Little while later, I get out, get dressed, and brushed my teeth. I ran downstairs, nearly missing the bus, but I caught up, no need to worry. I reached school and decided to meet up with my friends (F/N) and (OF/N). "Heyyy luv" -(F/N)

"Shut up (F/N)" -(OF/N)
"Yeah yeah fine whatever" -(F/N)

I laugh at their stupidity, and we talked until the bell rang.

"Well that's my cue to leave" -(Y/n)
"Cyaa!" -(OF/N) + (F/N)
"Bye!" -(Y/N)

I speedwalked to my classroom so I wouldn't be late, again. But when I reached there, I saw a pretty girl standing in the front of the class. I walked in and quickly took a seat. The other annoying and useless students walked in and take their seats aswell. They're aren't rude or anything, I just don't care, nor notice them.

"Hello class, please take your seats and remember to be quiet. You're all in 9th grade, please remember to act like it." -(T/N)

The class died down on the talking, and they all paid attention to the teacher, interested on what she was gonna say.

"We have a exchange student from Japan, her name is Sakura Honda. Please treat her with respect, and kindness. Remember the rule for 'treat others how you want to be treated' still stands with exchanged students. Don't be rude." -(T/N)

"Hi.." -Sakura

I blush trying to maintain my cool, gaining up the courage to talk to her and become her friend after class. I mean come on, she was just too pretty! How could I not? Class went on like normal, unless you state me taking quick glances in Sakuras direction is weird. Shortly after, the bell rings, giving us the familiar sound of exiting the classroom.
I then walk up to Sakura with a warm, welcoming smile.

"Hello! My name is (Y/N), and your name is Sakura, right?" -(Y/N)

Instead of replying, she quickly nods, so I'm guessing she's the quiet and shy type? Not a problem with me.

"Would you like to be friends? Maybe I could show you around the school, if you'd like me to." -(Y/N)

"Hai. I will be most grateful.." -Sakura

Not knowing what that first word is, I look at her with confusion.

"A-ah! Sorry.. Yes.." -Sakura

"It's all good, no need to worry" -(Y/N)

She gives me a quick smile, I reach out my hand to give her a handshake, but instead of shaking my hand, her face looks like she just saw a ghost.

"I-I'm deeply sorry (Y/N).. But I don't like physical touch.." -Sakura

"Ah no! It's fine, no need to be sorry" -(Y/N)