Different situation

I wake up, and do my daily routine of getting ready for school. Shower, brush teeth, eat breakfast, and all the other stuff. Thank god it's friday, the last day of the week, meaning no more school. It's been stressing me out, only thing good about it, is that I can see Sakura.

________________

I get on the bus, since my mother refused to bring me, for some reason? Something about a missing person? But eh, it really doesn't bother me. Probably just some hoax she read on facebook. Adults these days. I have reached the school, and it seems abandoned? The kids on the bus with me question it as well, whispering to each other. We all walked in and it seems empty? Like there is literally nothing in sight, we think we should run out of the school, because they could be doing a lockdown, but when I went to open a classroom door, it wasn't locked.

"Uh guys? The classrooms are unlocked." -(Y/N)

"But even if school is closed and this isn't a lockdown, wouldn't they still lock the doors. I mean, even the entering of the school is also unlocked." -Alice

"Yeah, this is weird guys.. Check the other classrooms, maybe the one (Y/N) opened was the only one unlocked." -Amelia

Everyone then opens every door on sigh, and all of them were unlocked. We all looked at eachother. Then it hits me. Sakura. I began running to every room in this entire school to see if I could- I mean we could find her, it's very unlikely she could be here, but worth a try? I just hope I don't fvcking die. I search every floor, every door, and even the other students helped, as they said they know Sakura. They also wanted to desperatly find her, as she was not answering their texts nor calls either.

_______________

We checked everywhere, even the basement, but we didn't find her. But there was this one room where noone ever dared to go in. We had no choice, but nearly all of us were pvssies.

"You are all crybabies yes? There is nothing to be scared about!" -Anya

We all look at Anya, a student from russia, with confusion on our faces. We all heard rumours, and a scream from there, including Anya. Anya opens the door, to reveal. A note? The note reads:

For whoever is reading this

Hello, as you may know, I am Sakura. If you were wondering where I am. I had to go back to Japan, sorry to scare you all, but I'm sure you guys had fun! The school even helped me. The reason I wasn't answering is because I am on a plane, no signal, I'm very sorry. But I will still call you all, and maybe I'll visit next time!

-Sakura

We all sighed. It was fun but really worried me, it was a good one though, I applaud her for that. But also, the day I was gonna confess? Really bad timing. But it's perfectly fine, next time she comes back to see us all, I'll tell her.