morning fuck~

This will include some smut(if the title didn't already give it away) however unlike the title says there's no fucking only dick sucking(also I'm sorta new to writing smut so bare with me here, you're more than welcome to give me some tips lol Now please enjoy!)

When I woke up he wasn't there. I smelt food so I went to check it out. Kevin was in the kitchen making food. I saw bags and shoes by the door so I assumed someone other than kevin was home. I walked up behind him and hugged him,laying my head against his back. "Good morning sunshine" he said,turning around and giving me a quick peck on the cheek before turning back around to cook. I blushed softly. "Good morning" I said,"Who's home" I asked. "Chrissy and Gabby, they came back last night and said the boys weren't gonna be home for another 3 days,well technically 4 but we'll see them by then, we'll technically see them on the 3rd day actually but it'll be pretty late" Kevin said. "Where we going with them" I asked. "The clown motel, you know to do some vr in real life" kevin said. "Nice" I said. "Hey boys" I heard Gabby say, which made me jump. "God you scare easy" Kevin said, flicking my head. "Hey gabs" I said, letting go of kevin and sitting on the counter. "What are ye's making" Chrissy said as she walked in. "Bacon and pancakes" Kevin said while flipping a pancake up really high. He caught it perfectly in the pan. "Wow show off" Chrissy said. "Pfft I can do that, I do it all the time when I make tortillas with eddie" Gabby said. "Bet you $10 you can't flip it as high as me" Kevin said. "You're on" Gabby said. They took turns flipping pancakes and had me and Chrissy judge. In the end Gabby won by one point. "Damnit" Kevin said, reaching into his wallet and giving her a $10 bill. I laughed a little bit. "You quit your laughing over there" He said. "Make me bitch" I said while laughing a little more. He walked over to me and kissed me. I kissed back before he broke the kiss and went back to cooking. I knew my face was probably bright red. I sat there flustered for a moment. I ended up leaning forward a bit too much and falling off the counter. Kevin caught me before I hit the ground. "Careful, don't wanna hurt that pretty little face of yours" kevin said in a flirty tone. "God you two are adorable" Chrissy said while filming. She was filming the whole time. I sat down on the couch and waited for kevin to finish making the food. After a few minutes him and the girls walked into the living room and sat on the couch with me. "For you my handsome prince" Kevin said handing me a plate of food. "Why thank you" I said giving him a peck on the cheek. We all ate and talked. I grabbed everyone's plates and set them in the sink then began doing the dishes from yesterday and this morning. While I was I felt kevin come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. He softly kissed my neck. "Do you want something?" I asked,finishing up the last few dishes. I felt him grind his crotch against me. "Yeah I do, I want you" he whispered in my ear before gently biting it. I gripped onto the edge of the counter. "K-kev not right now-" I mumbled. "Why not? It's not like anyone will catch us,Chrissy and gabs already left" He said. "The fuck do you mean catch us, it's not like it'll be a surprise if they see us kiss and cuddle we do it all the time" I said. "I wanted to do something a little more than that" he said, slowly trailing his hand down my stomach and to my crotch. "K-kev-" I mumbled. We've never gone farther than kissing and biting on the neck so this was all new to me. "What, I mean you'd be ok with it wouldn't you,you said yourself you've always wished I would do something more to you" Kevin said, kissing my neck softly. "H-how do you know that" I mumbled. I've never told him I liked him. I've never said anything about it,not to him at least, I did tell josh but that was forever ago. "Oh c'mon did you really think josh could keep a secret, I wish you would've told me sooner, I've been wanting to do this for a while" He said, slowly sliding his hand into my boxers. I was definitely gonna have a talk with josh about this. "Kev can we go to a bedroom or something p-please" I mumbled. "Anything for you baby~" He said, lifting me up and carrying me upstairs. He took me to his and juicy's room and gently set me down on the bed. He shut the door but didn't bother to lock it. He took off his pants but kept on his boxers. He began to kiss my neck, slowly trailing down. When he got to my shirt he literally ripped it off, like tore it in half. I was making small humming sounds while he was kissing along my neck. He started on my chest, kissing and sucking in some spots. When he got down to one of my nipples he licked it a few times to see what my reaction was. "E-eh~" I softly moaned. After hearing my reaction he started to suck on it while playing with my other one. "A-ah~ Kev~" I moaned out. He stopped sucking on the one then continued to kiss and suck, moving down to my stomach but he still played with my other nipple. Once he got to my boxers he looked up at me. "Can I take them off" He asked me. I nodded. He slowly slid them off to reveal my erect dick. He looked up at me again. This time he didn't ask for permission to do anything, but I stared into his sex crazed eyes knowing what he was silently asking me. I nodded my head. He slowly licked the tip of my dick. "A-ah~" I softly moaned out. I saw a smirk grow across his face as he stopped. He moved his head over to my thighs and started to kiss and suck on them. I whined a little. "What, you can be patient can't you~" Kevin said. I didn't say anything I just huffed. Kevin kept kissing and sucking and biting on my thighs. Eventually he stopped and went back to licking my dick. He slowly licked up and down. "Ah~ k-kev~" I moaned. He slowly wrapped his lips around my dick and started to suck. He slowly went up and down. I reached my hand down and gripped onto his hair. "F-fuck Kev~" I moaned out softly. He slowly got faster and went down farther. He came up a few times to grab air. Seeing all the drool drip from his mouth was low-key hot. He continued to suck. As he continued my moans got louder and louder. I was lucky no one was home. "A-aah~! Fuck Kev~ I'm close~!" I moaned out while gripping his hair tightly. He kept going up and down faster. "fuck~! I'm cumming~!!" I moaned out before cumming. Slowly kevin slipped my dick out of his mouth. Drops of drool and cum were dripping out of his mouth while he panted. I was shaking and panting. Suddenly he climbed over me and kissed me. He kissed me for a few seconds and I could taste an odd tasting substance in his mouth. He broke it for a second and looked me in the eyes. Just as he was about to kiss me again the door opened. I yelped and grabbed the blanket to cover me while kevin jumped up and turned around. "I- you know what nevermind" Josh said, walking away and shutting the door. I looked at kevin. He shrugged. "If he tells he tells" Kev said. "Fair enough but I thought they weren't gonna be home for a few days" I said. "Maybe there was a change of plans" Kev said as he got up and tossed me my boxers and one of his hoodies. I put them on while he put on his sweats. He laid down with me on the bed and he cuddled up to me. We fell asleep after a few minutes.