The clown motel

I woke up to some bites on my neck. "Good morning Kev" I mumbled tiredly. "Morning handsome" Kevin whispered in my ear. I was too tired to sit up so I just laid there until I eventually fell back asleep. "Y/nnnn get uppp" I heard kevin whine as I woke up again. I hummed, keeping my eyes closed. "Babyyyy c'mon" kevin said shaking me. I grabbed his hand locked it with mine. I still didn't get up but I wanted to at least show him I was awake. "Cmonnn up we've got stuff to do with the boys today" Kevin kept whining to me. Eventually he gave up and cuddled up to me. I fell asleep again. I woke up to loud yelling. I jumped up and looked around. I was on the couch fully dressed. I slowly stood up and walked out back where I heard the yelling."finally you're up" Kevin said walking over to me. I hugged him and mumbled some stuff. "Still sleepy aren't you" he said. I hummed in response. I was already about to fall asleep in his arms. He picked me up and put me on his back. I wanted to fall asleep but I couldn't now that I was up. I just hung out with Kevin. The boys were talking and whatnot after a bit we all left. (I'm skipping a few videos because I'm lazy). We were driving to the clown motel. The boys had different rooms. Narrator and josh in one. Mully and Eddie in one and juicy in one by himself. Then kevin and me had one and all the girls were sharing a room. It took forever and it was already starting to get dark once we arrived. We got our room keys then me and kevin headed off to our room. There was 2 beds which was kinda pointless because me and kevin would only need one. I absolutely hate clowns so I already hated this Idea. I set my stuff down then took a look around. The walls had clowns painted on them. I had to use the bathroom so I walked into the bathroom and saw a fucking clown painted on the wall. I screamed because I didn't realize it was painted on. "It's just paint it's not real" Kevin said after he saw why I screamed. I used the bathroom then we talked about some stuff. Him and eddie were planning on pranking the boys, somewhat anyway. He was just gonna have a creepy clown mask on and run at them. Eddie was the one who suggested it. Eventually I tagged along with the boys while kevin got set up for the prank. We wandered around the graveyard and shit. Eventually I think eddie ran off because we didn't see him. Some random guy scared the fuck out of us while he was looking at graves. Eddie called narrator and said he hurt his knee. I was kinda worried and I completely forgot kevin was gonna come down to prank us. All I saw was a clown headed straight towards me and I screamed and ran behind narrator. All the other boys screamed. Kevin took off the mask and talked to the boys. While we were walking back to check on eddie a clown appeared. "I'm gonna tell you right now if you come at me,ghost or not, I will beat your fucking ass" Narrator yelled at the clown. I stuck by narrator. Kevin grabbed me and pulled me away from the clown. It moved and mully got close to it and started recording it. I was next to mully. Suddenly the clown came running at us. I screamed at the top of my lungs. "GO GO GO" Narrator yelled. I was running but I tripped. Kevin ran back and picked me up then continued to run, narrowly avoiding the clown. We booked it to josh and narrators room. Kevin gave me to narrator who carried me inside. I don't know where kevin went but he came back a few minutes later helping eddie walk over to the room. Two people ended up injured, myself and eddie. I fucked up my ankle pretty good when I tripped and eddie fucked up his knee. My ankle was red and starting to swell. Kevin walked in and set eddie down then he checked on me. "Damn it's already swelling" He said. He ran downstairs to grab his bag. He came up a few minutes later with no bag. "y/n did I give you the key?" he asked me. "No you had it because you were the last one in the room" I said. "Don't tell me you lost the key" I mumbled. "It might've fallen out of my pocket while running let me go check" Kevin said, walking out the door. While the boys were talking I heard a loud scratching sound on the door. I jumped. "What the fuck" I said. With the help of josh I waddled my way over to the window only to see a creepy ass clown staring at me. I screamed and shut the curtain. I almost fell because I lost balance but josh caught me. We kept hearing scratches and knocks and taps. Narrator was right by the door ready to punch someone as soon as they walked in. After a few minutes of silence the door opened. Narrator nearly punched kevin. "Jesus relax" Kevin said. He had his backpack on him. He set it down and rummaged through it. He pulled out a medical kit and a lunch box. "Why the fuck do you have a lunch box in there" I asked. "Because I get hungry but I got it out because it has an ice pack and that could help with the swelling" Kevin said, pulling out the ice pack and wrapping it in something before putting it on my foot. After that he wrapped my foot up with gauze while the ice pack was on it. "Alrighty, let's head back to our room" Kevin said, lifting me up. We said goodnight to the boys then me and kevin headed downstairs. We laid down on one of the beds and he used pillows from the other bed to prop my foot up. He cuddled up to me but I wasn't able to sleep. Kevin fell asleep pretty easily but I wasn't able to. I just watched videos on my phone. After a few hours I heard frantic knocking on the door. I shook Kev and he tiredly grumbled something. "Kev someone's at the door" I said, shaking him again. This time he got up to check it out. He peeked out the curtains. "What the-" kevin mumbled. "What?" I asked, wondering what he saw. I got no response. "Oh shit!" Kevin said jumping back. The curtain was still wide open. I saw a clown slowly walk. It looked like it was walking away but then it slowly turned it's head to look in the room. I was about the cry. After a few minutes of staring into the room it walked slowly away. Me and kevin looked at each other. He got up and shut the curtains then cuddled with me. Neither of us fell asleep after that. We just cuddled each other and watched videos on my phone. I swore I kept hearing clown horns honking. After a few hours there was another knock on the door. I looked at kevin and he looked at me. He didn't get up to get the door. "Kevin,Y/n open the door" I heard eddie say. The sun was starting to come up. Kevin finally got up and checked out the curtains first then opened the door. "Jeez you look like you haven't slept" Kevin said as eddie walked in. Kev shut and locked the door behind him. "You both look like you haven't either" Eddie said. "Yeahhh something sorta happened" I said. "What happened" eddie said sitting on the edge of our bed. "Some fucking clown was knocking on the door. Kev went to check it out but something scared him and he left the curtain open. The clown fucking stared at us for a few minutes it was horrifying" I said. "Damn that sounds fucking scary,also did either of you hear like little honks I swear I kept hearing them" Eddie asked. "Yeah I did,i don't know if Kev did" I said. "I heard a few but I was pretty tuned out most of the night" Kev said. After a bit of talking with eddie we left after grabbing all our stuff. We went up with the rest of the boys. They were all losing their minds. After a while of yelling about creepy shit we left. Apparently our next location was on a private jet to las Vegas.