Dressed to kill: 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍

: 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 :

Adrien sternly walked off to his wing of the castle. He slammed the door behind him to find his butler, Barnaby, waiting there with a tray in his hand.

On the tray rested was a cold wet cloth which Adrien sat down straight away while Barnaby gently put the cloth on his forehead. He sighed. Loudly.

Adrien started venting as he often does to his only friend.

"Barnaby, what am I doing? Seriously. I've had enough of this. Mother doesn't care much for me, more for the kingdom. Does my opinion not matter? I AM GOING TO BE THE NEXT KING OF NOIROIR."

"Of course your opinion matters, Your Majesty," Barnaby said poshly to him while he took off the wet cloth from the Prince's forehead. Adrien stood up and started pacing across the crimson carpet of his study, the finest books, and wardrobe displayed across the room.

"You're right Barnaby. I'll just play my mother's game until the choice is up to me. Ha. You know what Barnaby? I need something else for my mind to focus on, not this. Not this mess."

The prince sat back down and rubbed his hand over his face, the cerulean eyes, fiery with anger. He sighed once again.

"And you know what? Poor Princess Bryony must be devastated and I am too. I'm so angry. This reminds me of the time I asked my mother what happened to father. Like haven't you been wondering what really happened to my father? He had no health conditions, just a limp from some war. No one told me how he died, no one. I asked my mum and you know what she said. SHE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING. She would simply walk off. I need to do this, I need to MAKE THINGS RIGHT."

The Prince got up quickly and strode towards the door of the study.

"Where are you going, Your Majesty?" Barnaby asked worriedly. He had been quite worried about him ever after his father died, he noticed that he had been a little...off. He had become cold, emotionless and heartless.

"I'm going to find out what happened to my father, I won't be long. Ta, Ta, Barnaby. " Adrien announced as he stepped outside the door and then he was gone.

Okay. Not really gone.

Peaceful, he strolled out the door into his room, the world at peace, the world opening its arms to Adrien, ready to invite him straight into...

The Devil herself.

Her blonde hair was every due of the white-spun sun to golden browns, all married into perfect locks. The lavender eyes were royal with richness and greed, the contrast between the thin dress she was wearing. Her thin frame was visible, the only thing on her was her lingerie and her thin, transparent dress. The light pink corset wrapped against her, her upper chest bulging with her 'hidden' jewels. On her neckline was a necklace of diamonds, the glistening shards of class, and a dazzling chain of pearls strapped across her thigh, a small wonder to see.

Princess Colette.

"Hello Adrikens" she flirted as she ruffled her hair. Sitting on Adrien's bed, her legs were spread out, the bed sheets ruffled. She sat in the centre of his bed, twisting her hair in her fingers.

"Who are you, why are you on my bed and how did you get into my wing?" Adrien sternly replies, his hand still resting on the door handle, his grip harder than normal. He was tired. And too anxious to realise that this was the 'winner'.